30th September 2012, 02:04 PM
Rituraj tewari

How can I apply for UPSC entrance exam?

How cam i apply for UPSC Exam ?...could u please tell me

5th October 2012, 03:14 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for UPSC entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rituraj tewari View Post
How cam i apply for UPSC Exam ?...could u please tell me
UPSC stands for Union Public Service Commission and it is conducts various examination every year. You have not mentioned that in which UPSC Examination you are interested the most. Well UPSC conducts Civil services examination, NDA Examination, CDS Examination, SCRA Examination and Many other Examination.

All the applications of UPSC will be Online, there is no offline application form facility is available for any candidates.

When the Notification Published, online Registrations will be started, the application form available in 2 parts i.e Part-I and Part-II.

You have to visit the UPSC Online portal to fill the application form online.

http://upsconline.nic.in

But Before filling online application form, you have need photograph and signature duly scanned in the .jpg format. You have to upload Photo and Signature when you are filling the Part-II Application form.

When you fill the Part-I Application form completely then after that you have to submit the fees in SBI Bank OR Through Debit/Credit card OR through NET Banking. You can download the challan form after filling the Part-I application form. You can choose any mode to pay the fees and then you can fill the Part-II Application form.

So, please wait for Next year UPSC Examination Notifications, The dates are already updated in the UPSC website, please check the UPSC website for more details.

upsc.gov.in
5th October 2012, 05:57 PM
nellipudi.santhoshkumar
Senior Member++++

hai,

UPSC stands for Union Public Service Commission.

Every year UPSC will conduct variety of Entrance Exams to let the candidates to join in various public services.

Have a glance over variety of Entrance Exams that are being conducted by UPSC.
Am giving information about upsc.

**SCRA Exam

**IES Exam.

**CDS Exam

**NDA Exam

**CSAT Exam

UPSC Syllabus :

UPSC Details:

UPSC Conducting Exams:

regards........santhosh.......

all the best.......
5th October 2012, 06:15 PM

hi,

UPSC stands for Union Public Service Commission and it conducts various examination every year. UPSC conducts Civil services examination, NDA Examination, CDS Examination, SCRA Examination and Many other Examination.

All the applications of UPSC will be Online, there is no offline application form facility is available for any candidates.

When the Notification Published, online Registrations will be started, the application form available in 2 parts i.e Part-I and Part-II.

You have to visit the UPSC Online portal to fill the application form online.

so please check more information on the below link:
http://upsconline.nic.in

5th October 2012, 07:32 PM
tash1907
Senior Member+++++

Hello Friend..........

>> The application form is common for all their examinations which will be processed on computerized machines

>> The application packet contains the application form, information brochure, an acknowledgment card, and an envelope for sending the application

>> The Application is available at designated Head Post Offices/Post Offices throughout the country. The form should be purchased from the designated Post Offices only

>> The cost of the Application is Rs. 50/- (Rupees fifty only) (No fee for Females/SCs/STs/Physically disabled only)

>> Candidates admitted to the main examination will be required to pay a further fee of Rs. 100/- (Rs.One hundred only)

>> This form can be used only once and for only one examination

>> A photocopy/reproduction/unauthorized printed copy of the form is not allowed

>> Acknowledgment cards with a postage stamp of Rs. 6/- should accompany the application form

>> The name of examination should be written on the envelope

>> The application packet will contain the detailed instruction for filling the application form

>> The application form is common for all their examinations which will be processed on computerized machines

>> The application packet contains the application form, information brochure, an acknowledgment card, and an envelope for sending the application

>> The Application is available at designated Head Post Offices/Post Offices throughout the country. The form should be purchased from the designated Post Offices only

>> The cost of the Application is Rs. 50/- (Rupees fifty only) (No fee for Females/SCs/STs/Physically disabled only)

>> Candidates admitted to the main examination will be required to pay a further fee of Rs. 100/- (Rs. One hundred only)

>> This form can be used only once and for only one examination

>> A photocopy/reproduction/unauthorized printed copy of the form is not allowed

>> Acknowledgment cards with a postage stamp of Rs. 6/- should accompany the application form

>> The name of examination should be written on the envelope

>> The application packet will contain the detailed instruction for filling the application form

UPSC Conducted Examinations : -

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?