24th February 2012, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

How should I apply for the UPSC entrance exam?

sir,i am going to write upsc exam.i don no how to apply for examination.so please kindly give details.my id:[email protected]

25th February 2012, 09:23 AM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I apply for the UPSC entrance exam?

UPSC-UNION PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION conducts entrance examination for various posts under Central Government which are:-

NDA, CDS, IES, CIVIL SERVICE EXAM, SCRA etc.

NDA-NATIONAL DEFENCE SERVICE exam conducted by UPSC twicw every year for entry in to Indian Army, Navy and Air Force wings of NDA.

The eligible candidate must be an unmarried Indian male having completed 12th from a recognised Board from any discipline within the age of 16.5 to 19 years of age.

CDS-COMBINED DEFENCE SERVICE exam conducted by UPSC twice every year for entry in to Indian Military Academy, Naval Academy, Air Force Academy and Officer's Training Academy of CDS.

The eligible candidate must be an Indian National having completed Graduation Degree in any discipline from a recognised University within the age of 19 to 25 years.

Civil Service Exam conducted by UPSC every year for recruitment to the top administrative posts under various Central Govt. Dept.

The eligible candidate must be an Indian national having completed Graduation Degree in any discipline within the age of 21 to 30 years of age.

IES-INDIAN ENGINEERING SERVICE conducted by UPSC every year for recruitment of Engineers in various Central Govt. Dept. in Mechanical/Civil/Electrical/Electronics and Telecommunication branches.

The eligible candidate should have completed B.Tech. in engineering from a recognised University within the age of 21 to 30 years of age.

SCRA-SPECIAL CLASS RAILWAY APPRENTICE conducted by UPSC every year for recruitment of SCRA in the Mechanical branch of Indian Railways.

The eligible candidate must be an Indian National having completed 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognised Board within the age of 17 to 21 years.

So as per your qualification and interest you ccan apply any of the entrance exam conducted by UPSC.

For more information you may log on to www.upsc.gov.in
1st July 2012, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

sir i m defence person...plz tell me about uppcsexam and full procedure how to aply for it...this time i m in ba 2nd year..
8th August 2012, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

sir,i am going to write upsc exam.i don no how to apply for examination.so please kindly give details My email id is [email protected]
15th December 2013, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

hi sir, i am studying in bca 2 year. i want information about upsc exam for ias n ips examination so that how i start preparation for that so please give me all details. my email is [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?