3rd August 2013, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

How can I become an assistant engineer? I have passed B.Tech final year

gdmng sir.i studied b.tech finalyear after completed my b.tech i want to be an assistant engineer so vat i will do? is there any good coaching centers for AE?

14th June 2016, 07:43 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I become an assistant engineer? I have passed B.Tech final year

Recruitment exam for the post of AE (Assistant Engineer) is conducted by Public Service Commission of the concerned State. So, you need to clear the Public Service Commission exam of your state.

Eligibility criteria for Assistant Engineer are as under :-

-The candidate should have passed Bachelor's Degree in relevant Engineering discipline from a recognized University.

-The candidate age limit should be in between 18 years to 30 years .

Selection Process:

Written Examination and

Interview.
22nd January 2020, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I become an assistant engineer? I have passed B.Tech final year

I need kpwd ae 2018 civil engineer questions with detailed solutions
31st May 2020, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

What are the questions asked in public commission exam.. How we have to learn.. To qualify the exam
1st July 2020, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

To get AE job How many marks should oc girls should be?
16th August 2020, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

I have completed MCA.how to get ae post
27th August 2020, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

What is the salary of As?and qualification
6th February 2021, 10:39 AM
Unregistered

Is there any chance for Btech third /fourth students to apply for the post?
27th February 2022, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

Is there any chance for applying AE in b.tech 3Rd year
12th January 2023, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

How to become AE I will complete my b tech
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?