13th December 2010, 01:19 PM
smartytherishabh

Eligibility criteria for B.Tech holder for Lectureship in Government as well as private colleges?

what is the eligibilty criteria for btech holder for lecturership in government as well as in private colleges???

Related Questions:
  1. Details about government jobs which are available after B.Tech? Eligibility criteria and percentage? Is government job better than the private?
  2. Eligibility to appear in UGC-NET to become a Government Lecturer for Dual PGDM holder? -- [New]
  3. Am I eligible for college lecturer job without NET SET exam?
  4. What is the exam date of SET?
  5. How much fees is required for B.Tech IT? Marks needed to study B.Tech IT?
  6. Am I eligible for the post of lecturer in any engineering college? I've done B.Tech(CS) from JNTU(Hyderabad) and doing M.Tech(IT) from Karnataka university
  7. List of medical colleges in Rajasthan? Fee structure and number of intake of students? Eligibility criteria for admission in the colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Am I eligible to get admission in direct 2nd year in B.E computer Engineering after completing diploma with 59.17%?
  9. Eligibility criteria for lecturers in Private Colleges of Chennai?
  10. Procedure to become a Lecturer in government college? Which all competitive exams to clear?
  11. Is NET compulsory for Ph.D degree holder to apply for lectureship in the colleges?
  12. List of government and private colleges for Pharma.D, B.Pharma and BSc Biotech? What is the admission procedure and fee structure of the colleges? What is the eligibility criteria? Am I applicable for B.E Biotech if my subject in 12th was Biology?
  13. Am i applicable for lecturer post in degree college? I am in M.Phil in Psychology with 80% marks in M.A 1st division
  14. How many subjects should I select for SET exam
  15. What's the fee structure of BDS course?
  16. How to write IIT JE entrance exam after studying diploma in polytechnic college
  17. Previous 5 year Question Papers for Mathematics for SET Exam?
  18. Is there any kind of course and career opportunity available for 45 years old educated person?
15th April 2011, 06:05 AM
babydoll

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for B.Tech holder for Lectureship in Government as well as private colleges?

Hello,
For lectureship in govt. Engineering colleges you must have M.Tech degree. According to AICTE rule you can't teach B.Tech student without having Master degree in Engineering. So you must have M.Tech Degree for Lectureship.
However you can take lecturer jobs but you must have to show your M.tech degree as pursuing.
16th April 2011, 12:30 AM
rajilakshman

Red face Re: Eligibility criteria for B.Tech holder for Lectureship in Government as well as private colleges?

u need to have a M.Tech or M.E. degree to become a lecturer
30th May 2011, 09:41 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for B.Tech holder for Lectureship in Government as well as private colleges?

M i eligible to become a lecturer in engineering college after completed M.tech?
I have only 46% in 12th. And I have aggregate of 52% in B.E. m i eligible for lecturership after compeleted m.tech?
16th June 2011, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

am i eligible for engineering i have average 151 marks in PCM in 12th for o.b.c.
7th July 2011, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

I have 6 years gap after 12th board but before joining engineering college.Am I eligible for Lecturership if I start persuing M.tech.I scored 68% marks in B.tech electrical engineering.
18th October 2011, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

I am M.Tech ,I want to be lecturer in engineering college,what exam should I attend?
22nd November 2011, 11:01 AM
shubhambiswas
Senior Member+

after B.tech u can join M.tech by qualifying GATE then u can do P.hd in lecturership and then u can become lecturer.
13th February 2012, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

How to excellent in the profession of Lecturing and how much salary i can get?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?