27th January 2014, 01:03 AM
SK.MEHEDI HASSAN

How can I become an IAS officer? I am a student of B.A general

I'm mehedi. I am a student of b.a general. Can i apply .. And where should i read to fulfill my aim.. Please tell me

27th January 2014, 07:41 PM
Experts
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I become an IAS officer? I am a student of B.A general

IAS i.e Indian Administrative Service and this examination is conducted by Union Public Service Commission Once in a year. To become a IAS Officer, the candidate need to crack the Civil Service Examination. This examination is conducted Once in a year. Civil Service Examination is divided into various stages like Preliminary (CSAT), Main Examination and Personal Interview.

Minimum Academic Qualification to apply for this examination is that candidate should have a completed degree course in any discipline or equivalent qualification. Any graduate candidate can apply for this examination. There is no restriction of graduate degree course so you can definitely eligible to apply for IAS Examination. The candidate age should not less than 21 years and not more than 30 years at the time of appearing for this examination. Upper age limits is applicable for this examination.

Final year of degree course may also eligible to apply for this examination but pre-final year candidate are not eligible to apply for this examination. Even Post graduate degree candidate may also eligible to apply. There is no minimum marks required to apply for this examination. The exam announcement will be release in the month of May or June in the official website of UPSC as well as employment news paper. More details, Visit the official website :- www.upsc.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?