6th April 2013, 08:05 PM
Uzir

How can I become a Pilot of IAF?

How can i be a pilot of IAF?...Please send ot m ethe details

8th April 2013, 12:50 AM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I become a Pilot of IAF?

To become a Pilot in IAF after passing class 12th you can apply for the NDA exams.

Below is the eligibilty:

Educational Qualifications:
Army Wing-12th Pass in any stream
Navy & Airforce Wing- 12th Pass with Subject Physics and Maths as subjects.

AGE-
Minimum age 16.5 years
Maximum age- 19 years

Only Unmarried Male candidates can apply

If you want to apply after completing Graduation Than you can apply for the CDS Exams:

Education:Graduation Pass with Physics and Mathematics as subjects in class 12th or BE/BTECH

Age should be between 19 to 23 years

Both exams are conducted by UPSC
21st September 2013, 11:35 PM
abhinav.pdpl

hello friend,
write NDA exam.by upsc board in every year two times.

below is the eligibilty:
Educational Qualifications:
Army Wing-12th Pass in any stream
Navy & Airforce Wing- 12th Pass with Subject
Physics and Maths as subjects.
AGE-
Minimum age 16.5 years
Maximum age- 19 years
Only Unmarried Male candidates can apply
8th May 2014, 07:43 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

You can always join the Indian Air Force as a pilot. Age should be between 19-23 Years and aspiring candidates has to be Graduates (Three Year Course) in any discipline and have Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level OR BE / B Tech (Four Year Course) and should scored Minimum 60% in all papers put together. Air Force Common Admission Test or AFCAT is by far the biggest exam conducted for entry into the IAF. Candidates after appearing for the written test has to undergo (AFSB)SSB . The written test is same for all the candidates irrespective of the Branch Applied i.e. Flying, Technical or Ground Duties.
8th May 2014, 07:52 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

You can always join the Indian Air Force as a pilot. Age should be between 19-23 Years and aspiring candidates has to be Graduates (Three Year Course) in any discipline and have Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level OR BE / B Tech (Four Year Course) and should scored Minimum 60% in all papers put together. Air Force Common Admission Test or AFCAT is by far the biggest exam conducted for entry into the IAF. Candidates after appearing for the written test has to undergo (AFSB)SSB . The written test is same for all the candidates irrespective of the Branch Applied i.e. Flying, Technical or Ground Duties.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?