14th June 2015, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

Minimum marks required in GRE and TOEFL to study MS(Civil Engineering) in top 20 universities of USA?

Sir,
I would like to know that how many mark in
GRE and TOEFL should I required to get admission
in top 20 universities in USA for doing MS in Civil Engineering?
Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum marks required in GRE and TOEFL to get into the top universities for MS in Civil Engineering in USA?
  2. Is it necessary to appear in both GRE and TOEFL to study MS in US? List of universities which offer admission through TOEFL and GRE?
  3. Universities in US which consider TOEFL marks and GRE marks for MS? Minimum score required in both exam to qualify?
  4. Eligibility, percentage required, GRE and TOEFL scores, amount and scholarship for MS in Canada?
  5. Minimum marks required in GRE and TOEFL to get in average universities for MS in Civil Engineering in USA
  6. Percentage required in GRE and TOEFL to study MS in Economics in USA for B.Com student? Necessity of GRE and TOEFL?
  7. How much should I score in GRE and TOEFL to be eligible for top 50 universities? List of universities for MS in PM? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Minimum marks required to pursue M.S. in any good university of USA for B.E.(ME) student? Online preparation for GRE and TOEFL?
  9. Am I eligible to pursue MS in CS from top universities of USA having secured 74% in 10th, 63% in 12th and an average of 8.5 in B.Tech? Required Marks in GRE and TOEFL Exams for this?
  10. Do I have to appear in GRE or IELTS is sufficient to study MS in USA, Canada and Germany? Scope of M.S. through GRE, TOEFL and IELTS?
  11. Marks required in GRE and TOEFL to get admission in top university of USA?
  12. When should I apply for GRE and TOEFL? How much marks are needed to apply for top universities?
  13. Should I have to appear in both GRE and TOEFL to study MS in USA? Perventage required in B.Tech to appear GRE?
  14. How much TOEFL score should I get in order to get into top 20-30 universities of USA? Which universities are good in Electronics Stream in USA?
  15. In which entrance exam should I appear between GRE and TOEFL to study MS?
  16. What is mean by GRE and TOEFL? Number of attempts and selection process for M.S. in USA? How can I get scholarship through GRE and TOEFL?
  17. Eligibility Criteria of GRE and TOEFL for admission in USA universities?
  18. Am I eligible to pursue MS in CS from good universities of USA
15th June 2015, 07:59 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum marks required in GRE and TOEFL to study MS(Civil Engineering) in top 20 universities of USA?

To get admission to study MS (Civil Engineering) course in top 20 universities of USA, you must have to score more than 300 marks in GRE and 7 bands in TOEFL/IELTS examination and also you must have scored an aggregate of 70% marks in your Graduation from a recognised university. By scoring good marks in these universities, you can apply for admission to MS (Civil Engineering) course in top 20 universities of USA.
15th June 2015, 12:16 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum marks required in GRE and TOEFL to study MS(Civil Engineering) in top 20 universities of USA?

The minimum marks required in GRE and TOEFL varies from one university to another university. So, you need to check the official website of universities, to know about GRE and TOEFL score requirements. And one thing, I can say that is, If you want to get admission in MS(Civil Engineering) in top universities of USA, you should score more than 315 marks in GRE exam and minimum 100 marks in TOEFL exam.
15th June 2015, 02:25 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

To do MS in Civil Engineering in the Top 20 Universities you will need about 330 plus in GRE and around 104 plus in TOEFL.
Once you get these marks in these two Examinations then you must have a good career record to ensure that you are able to get admission to these Universities.
So start preparing for these Examinations as soon as you can.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?