19th March 2013, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission in B.A Law in BHU after 12th?

Hi,sir plz tell me can i get the admission in BA(LAW) in bhu after 12th.

29th March 2016, 11:58 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission in B.A Law in BHU after 12th?

BHU stands for Banaras Hindu University and it is one of the Central universities of India known for its quality education in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.

--> B.A.LLB stands for Bachelor of Arts & Bachelor of legislative law. This is a five years bachelor degree course.

--> For taking admission in the B.A.L.L.B. you will have to clear its respective entrance examination i.e; UET for B.A.LLB.

--> To be eligible for same entrance examination, you must have completed your higher secondary degree course from a recognized regular board of education with any stream with a minimum of 50% aggregate in case you belong to general category. Relaxation of 5 % for OBC and 10% for SC/ST & PH candidates are applicable.

For more details, previous year question papers of same examination you can refer to the official link of BHU i.e; www.bhuonline.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?