24th June 2011, 08:50 PM
gauravrawat

How can I pass the entrance test for admission in Diploma in Private Institute?

dear sir

i want to know that how can i pass a entrance exam. tell me some helpful tips. i also want to know that it is possible that without giving any entrance exam i can do diploma form private institute.

7th December 2011, 12:41 PM
SriAswin

Default Re: How can I pass the entrance test for admission in Diploma in Private Institute?

Hi,

Enterance exam for Diploma in private institutes is for checking your basic knowledge.
So understand your 10th concepts and some topics related to stream you are willing to choose.
Then,once go through the previous years question paper and follow according to that.
7th December 2011, 12:52 PM
kuldeepheer

Default Re: How can I pass the entrance test for admission in Diploma in Private Institute?

dear friend
firstly you have to clearly said what diploma you want to join than the entrance exam syllabus we can manage
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?