21st October 2014, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for B.E. in IIT for Diploma in Automobile Engineering student?

hello
i am students of automobile Diploma engineering
I want to after diploma graduation, B.E. in IIT college
so,pl. tell me procedure or can I do this in IIT
college for diploma students ??????

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria for diploma Automobile Engineering students for IIT JEE? Which are the courses offered?
  2. How to do diploma in Automobile engineering after passing ITI Automobile(2 years course)?
  3. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in General Motors, Bangalore/Halol for B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) student?
  4. Am I eligible to become a RTO after completion of Diploma in Automobile Engineering?
  5. How to join IIT after passing diploma engineering in mechanical? Procedure for the same?
  6. What is the procedure of IIT for mechanical diploma student?
  7. How to do graduation in engineering or architecture after doing PG in Automobile Designing or Diploma
  8. What should I learn within mechanical or automobile engineering after passing diploma in automobile engineering?
  9. How can I get admission in government IIT college? I am a 3rd year diploma automobile engineer student
  10. Procedure to get admission for BE in Automobile Engineering in Gujarat after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication? List of Colleges offering this course in Gujarat?
  11. How to get admitted in Kharagpur IIT after completing diploma in Automobile Engineering?
  12. Which is better to take mechanical or automobile engineering? Which is better to study diploma or to take MPC in Inter?
  13. Should I pursue my degree course from India or abroad after completion of diploma in automobile engineering?
  14. List of colleges for PG programs in Automobile Engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to apply for post diploma lateral entry in engineering colleges of Tamil Nadu? Can I apply to IIT Madras?
  16. How to do 6 months training in automobile company? I am a final year student of mechanical engineering from Punjab Technical University
  17. Last date of sale of application form for B.Ed?
  18. How to apply for diploma lateral entry exam for engineering in Tamilnadu while in ECE diploma?
26th October 2014, 02:11 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for B.E. in IIT for Diploma in Automobile Engineering student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello
i am students of automobile Diploma engineering
I want to after diploma graduation, B.E. in IIT college
so,pl. tell me procedure or can I do this in IIT
college for diploma students ??????
I am sorry to say that you are not eligible for B.E course in IIT university after completing the Diploma course. There is no provision in Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) to offer lateral entry admission to diploma holders.

Those candidates who have completed their diploma course are directly eligible for B.E 2nd year course. But, It is not possible in IIT university. However, you can get for B.E course through lateral entry in some other university.

To get admission for B.E course in IIT university, must have complete 12th stnadard or equivalent qualification in science stream from recognized university. It is mandatory for the candidate must have appeared and qualified in JEE-IIT entrance exam with good marks in order to get admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?