15th July 2012, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

How can I join education core of Army through IMA?

hello sir, tell me the specified subject in arts stream through that i can join the education core of army through ima

28th June 2014, 01:35 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I join education core of Army through IMA?

Interested candidates for the post of education officer in the Indian Army should be unmarried men.
Applicants should be Indian citizen and should have been born between 02 July 1987 and 01 July 1994. As far as educational qualification is concerned, they should ahvecompleted MA / M Sc. with 1st or 2nd division from a recognised university in the following subjects/fields.

o English
o Economics
o History
o Geography
o Political Science
o Psychology
o Physics
o Chemistry
o Mathematics
o Chinese
o Tibetan
o Burmese
o Pushto
o Dari
o Arabic
Here in the AEC, final year students are not eligible to apply. The candidate should be minimum 157.5 Cms height. There is five Cms height relaxation for candidates belonging to north- east and hilly areas.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?