21st January 2016, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

How can I get a copy of my GATE score card if I have already submitted it University for scholarship?

I received the GATE score card in 2005 which I submitted to the University for scholarship. I need a copy of score card as attachment with my PhD application oversees. Kindly advice the procedure.

21st January 2016, 05:44 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get a copy of my GATE score card if I have already submitted it University for scholarship?

You can get your GATE scorecard from your university very easily. Just follow the simple steps:

* Visit your university and write an application to Vice Chancellor regarding sanctioning of your GATE scorecard.

In every university, there is database of all documents of every candidates kept in a separate file. The clerk at registration office will give you the scorecard once higher authority approves it.
25th November 2017, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get a copy of my GATE score card if I have already submitted it University for scholarship?

I have qualified GATE 2004 and completed my M.Tech from CU in 2006. I have submitted the score card to the University for scholarship. Now I am applying for Phd at JU, and they are asking for the original copy of score card. I have the photo copy with me. Can I get the original score card from the CU.
28th December 2017, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

I lost my gate score card of Gate 2006 iit kharagpur in Civil Engineering. I need the duplicate copy of it . I have the registration number. How can I get it
25th March 2019, 08:56 AM
Unregistered

I have lost my gate 2005 score card.i have not any ackwnoledgement no and registration no.everything is missing regarding it.how can i get my scorecard?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?