24th January 2012, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

How can I get a job in government sector?

how can i get in govt. sector? please tell me how to get a job

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  2. List of career opportunities available for a B.Tech graduate in Petroleum engineering from school of Petroleum technology Gandhinagar? I've secured CPI 5.75
  3. Is there any teaching job in government sector after completion of 12th?
  4. Career options after B.Sc (Physics)? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to pursue M.Sc in Software Engineering being a candidate of EEE?
  6. What are the job opportunities available for a fashion designer in both private and government sector?
  7. How to get government job in Textile sector?
  8. Why plastic processing industry is fully privatized sector?
  9. Job in government sector or private sector after GNM in private?
  10. Can I get government job after 12 years of IT experience in private sector? -- [New]
  11. Is there any job in government sector for M.Sc Environmental Science holder?
  12. Information regarding Job Opportunities for me in Government sector being a candidate having scored 56% in 10+2?
  13. What should I prefer between private sector and government sector jobs? What are the job opportunities in government sector for BA student?
  14. Is it possible for me to get a government teaching job after completion of 12th standard?
  15. Job opportunities in Government sector for Diploma Welder Engineer?
  16. Best option between government job and private job?
  17. How to get a job in government sector? I am a student of M.Pharmacy
  18. What would be best for me after passing MCA, Government or Private Sector?
26th January 2012, 05:16 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get a job in government sector?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how can i get in govt. sector? please tell me how to get a job
In order to get job in public sector, you will have to qualify certain examinations depending upon your qualification.
To get job in the Railways, you will have to write and qualify entrance examination conducted by Railway Recruitment Boards.
Similarly, to get job in Police departments, you will have to write entrance examination conducted by the police recruitment board or other similar body responsible for recruitment of candidates into the same.
As you can see, that to get into any department, you will have to qualify entrance examination conducted by the regulating body of that particular department.
Since you haven't mentioned your qualification, its not possible to suggest you any particular examination but you can definitely check out the official website of the following regulating bodies:
  • Union Public Service Commission
  • Staff Selection Commission
  • Railway Recruitment Board
  • Public Sector Banks
  • Service Commission of your state
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?