9th December 2016, 12:47 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Loco Pilot post in the Indian Railways after completing B.Com?

Respected Sir, I have completed my graduation with B.Com and now I want to apply for Loco Pilot so I want to know can I apply for Loco Pilot post in the Indian Railways after completing B.Com? What is the procedure to apply for the post? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for the post of loco pilot in Indian Railways after completing PU with 55%
  2. Eligibility to become a Loco Pilot n Indian Railways? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Am I eligible to become loco pilot after completion of diploma in information technology?
  4. Can a B.Sc Physics candidate apply for Assistant Loco Pilot post? What is the procedure to apply for the post?
  5. Can I apply for Loco pilot in Indian Railways? I am a PG in economics
  6. What should I do after completing class 10th to become a Loco Pilot in the Indian Railways? Which exam do I have to give?
  7. What is the minimum qualification required to become a Loco Pilot in the Indian Railways?
  8. Which course should I prefer in ITI to become a Loco Pilot in Indian Railways?
  9. What is the qualification required to become a Loco Pilot in the Indian Railways?
  10. How to become a loco pilot in luxury and superfast trains?
  11. How can I become a Loco Pilot in the Indian Railways after completing Intermediate (PCM)? Which exam should I clear for joining?
  12. Am i eligible for Indian Railway Loco Pilot post being a 10+2 passed student?
  13. How to become a Loco Pilot in Indian Railways after 12th Arts?
  14. Can I apply for Loco Pilot post after completing Civil Engineering?
  15. How to Become a Loco Pilot in Indian Railways after 12th Commerce?
  16. Can I apply for Indian Railway Loco Pilot job after completing ITI? Can I become a Loco Pilot with a weak eyesight?
  17. How to get rail engine driver job after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  18. What is the qualification criteria required to become a Loco Pilot in the Indian Railways? What steps should I follow to become a Loco Pilot and what is the minimum percentage required?
11th December 2016, 12:48 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Loco Pilot post in the Indian Railways after completing B.Com?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I have completed my graduation with B.Com and now I want to apply for Loco Pilot so I want to know can I apply for Loco Pilot post in the Indian Railways after completing B.Com? What is the procedure to apply for the post? Please answer as soon as possible.
No, you are not eligible for Assistant Loco Pilot exam.

Those candidates who have completed diploma and ITI course from a recognized University are eligible for Assistant Loco Pilot exam.

Your age should be in between 21 to 30 years.
7th February 2018, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for Loco Pilot post in the Indian Railways after completing B.Com?

Can I apply for loco pilot post 2018 in the Indian railway I have completed BSc with Physics.
Sir please give your answer soon
5th January 2021, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

I completed my 10 2 in maths, physics and chemistry stream but I am a mechanical engineering graduate. Am I elegible for loco pilot? And I use spectacles. Am I still elegible
7th February 2021, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

I am second year bsc physics student. Can I apply for loco pilot
20th September 2021, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

Sir Iam a Bsc physics student. Can I apply for loco pilot exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?