5th November 2016, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

What is the salary of an Indian Army Soldier?

Respected Sir, I have completed class 10th and no I want to join the Indian Army. Can you tell me what is the salary of an Indian Army Soldier? Can I join the Army directly or do I have to give any exams?

6th November 2016, 09:21 PM
Navneet patyal

Thumbs up Re: What is the salary of an Indian Army Soldier?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I have completed class 10th and no I want to join the Indian Army. Can you tell me what is the salary of an Indian Army Soldier? Can I join the Army directly or do I have to give any exams?

After completing your 10th you are eligible for the Indian Army open rally schedules. You can take part in the soldier GD open rally.

Eligibility for soldier GD open rally.
^ You should have 10 class pass with minimum 40% of marks.
^ Your age should be between 17.5 to 21 years.
^ Your height should be 167cm(Hill Man) 170cm (others).
^ You should be physically fit and not suffer from any disease.

Rally contain the following stages.
^ 1 mile runing.
^ 10 push ups.
^ 9 feet ditch.

After completing the above stages, you are eligible for the medical exam and then written exam.

Salary:

According the 6th pay commission, they will provide you between 5200/- to 20000/-rs.
According to 7th pay commission, they will provide you salary package between 18500 to 56000/- rs.
8th November 2016, 10:49 AM
Suraj Singh 7494

Default Re: What is the salary of an Indian Army Soldier?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
To join Indian Army the candidate must have these eligibility:
> The applicant should be a citizen of India, or a subject of Nepal, or a subject of Bhutan, or a Tibetan Migrate who came the India before the 1 January 1962 with the purpose of eternally settle in India.
> The minimum qualification required to join Indian Army is 12th class.
> Only unmarried candidate can apply.
> If you join after 12th than the age of candidate will be above than 16.5 years but less than 19.5 years.

If you wish to join Indian Army after 12th than you can take entry through NDA. And after clear the exam you can go for Indian Air Force, Indian Navy, Indian Army any one field.
The Pay scale according to rank is as below:
If you go to army after 12th than your starting post will be Sepoy or Rifleman and promoted up to the rank of Subedar Major.
Sepoy or Rifleman:
Pay Band: 5200 -20200
Grade pay: 1800
Military Service: 2000
Cash in Hand: 25000 (approx)

Salary for the higher post (Subedar Major):
Pay Band: 9300 - 34800
Grade pay: 4800
Military Service: 2000
Cash in Hand: 65000 (approx)
21st April 2017, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the salary of an Indian Army Soldier?

Sir I want to know that can I leave this job after joining or can I prepare for any other test?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?