30th September 2015, 01:21 PM
thivarag

How can I get job in Oil Refineries in Middle East?

sir i am doing BE mechanical engineering,i would like to going for oil refineries,rigs(on shore OR off shore) to middle east countries.If am completing my degree how can i get the job from regarding the areas,then any recruitement agencies are hiring those areas. That types of details is having to me.

22nd October 2015, 04:28 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get job in Oil Refineries in Middle East?

To get job in Oil Refineries of Middle East, you will have to firstly struggle to get job in the companies that are working in our nation.

Like ONGC, if you get job in this company then after 2-3 years of experience you can switch your company to a foreign multi-national company.

Because, foreign companies would not take you without your experience in any prominent company.

ONGC is such a leading Oil Production Company in India. So, you must firstly start your career with ONGC.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?