26th July 2015, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get a job in private or government bank after completion of diploma in IT?

Hello,

My self Dipesh Bharadva. Now i m living in morbi.my que. Is me completed my 12th with 55% and also completed my diploma in I.T with 65%.so can i get any job in private or government in bank anywhere? Can someone please provide me the answer soon?

Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Any private job after completion of Diploma engineering?
  2. What is the scope of getting a job in private sector bank after completion of B.Com?
  3. List of jobs I can apply for after completing diploma in Banking business(DBB)? Is it sufficient to get a job in private bank in operation department?
  4. Am I eligible for government and private jobs in textile design after completion of diploma course?
  5. What are the preparations required to get Government job after completion of Diploma in Civil?
  6. Can I get government job on the basis of Civil Diploma? Right procedure to get such job?
  7. Can I get a government job after passing 12th and diploma from private institution? When is the next VAO exam?
  8. Can I get government bank job after completion of 12th?
  9. Job in private or government bank after 38% marks in 12th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Is there any job vacancy in both private and government companies after completion of B.E Electrical course?
  11. What is the procedure to follow for applying government hotel job after completion of diploma in hospitality?
  12. Is there any job in bank on Diploma basis?
  13. What should be done to get the private job after completion of B.Sc course?
  14. How to get job in a private bank after completing B.Tech?
  15. Can I get government job in Punjab after completion of B.A graduation?
  16. Job opportunities in Government as well as Private Sectors for Diploma Mechanical Engineer?
  17. Will I be able to get a government job after completion of diploma in Mechanical branch?
  18. Is there any Government job available after completion of fashion designing diploma?
27th July 2015, 01:48 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get a job in private or government bank after completion of diploma in IT?

No, it is not possible for you to get job either in Private bank or Public Sector (Government) Bank only after completion of Diploma qualification. Yes, you are not eligible to get bank job with Diploma as an Educational qualification. The basic minimum educational qualification required in order to be eligible for appearing in Bank recruitments examinations is "Graduate Degree" or Bachelor Degree from a recognized university. Diploma course is an under graduate course which is not at all equivalent to Graduate Degree and so you are not eligible to get job in Private or Government Banks. In order to get bank job you must fulfill the required eligibility criteria. The most important thing you must notice is you did not meet the required eligibility criteria. Since you have completed Diploma course in IT, I suggest you to do Graduation in order to be eligible for getting bank job. The best course you would go with is B.Tech/ B.E in Information Technology after successful completion of Diploma in IT. If you are really interested then start preparing from now onwards but remember, you will be eligible only when you have Graduate Degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?