17th May 2011, 02:31 PM
MANDEEP KAUR SIDHU

How can I get procedure for admission in LLB Degree in Jamshedpur?

sir,actually i wanted to know what are the procedure by which i can appear for LLB Degree course in jamshedpur????????
Plz send me details on my mail id

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to appear for LLB degree course in Jamshedpur?
  2. How to get admission in LLB being a 57 years old man? -- [New]
  3. How can I apply for new admission in Jamshedpur Cooperative law college for LLB part I
  4. How much do I need to score in physics degree for getting LLB? What's the admission procedure for LLB in government college?
  5. How to do LLB after getting admission in LLB degree
  6. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in CS after my graduation in LLB?
  7. Is engineering diploma with experience equivalent to degree? LLB admission after diploma in Engineering with 10 years of experience?
  8. Procedure of admission in LLB course after graduation being a repeater in B.Com last year?
  9. Procedure and Fee structure to do LLB course having passed HS?
  10. Admission procedure to study correspondence LLB for a candidate who has secured 45% in B.A.?
  11. Three year LLB after graduation in commerce with 41.50% marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course?
  13. Eligibility for LLB from IGNOU? Details of taking admission?
  14. Procedure for admission in LLB correspondence for those who are serving Army?
  15. How to do LLB? What is the procedure, syllabus?
  16. Eligibility of doing LLB after B.Com and application procedure for the same?
  17. Admission procedure of LLB at Open university? Age required and duration of course?
  18. If I get admission in LLB will it be a regular course or correspondence? Can I practice in a legal court?
22nd May 2012, 09:53 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get procedure for admission in LLB Degree in Jamshedpur?

i m waiting for my b.com result i want to llb from kolkata.i have not fill up any form for it till date any entance can i give
11th June 2012, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get procedure for admission in LLB Degree in Jamshedpur?

sir,actually i wanted to know what are the procedure by which i can appear for LLB Degree course in jamshedpur????????
Plz send me details on my mail id
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?