11th June 2012, 11:28 AM
baba198023

What is the procedure to appear for LLB degree course in Jamshedpur?

sir,actually i wanted to know what are the procedure by which i can appear for LLB Degree course in jamshedpur? & how i get form in which month
Plz send me details on my mail id

30th June 2015, 12:07 AM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to appear for LLB degree course in Jamshedpur?

Quote:
Originally Posted by baba198023 View Post
sir,actually i wanted to know what are the procedure by which i can appear for LLB Degree course in jamshedpur? & how i get form in which month
Plz send me details on my mail id
To pursue LLB you can sit for CLAT. CLAT stands for Common Law Admission Test. It is an all India law entrance examination which is conducted by sixteen law universities in turns. Following are the courses on offer at under graduate level: B.A. LL.B. (Hons.), B.Sc. LL.B. (Hons.), B.B.A. LL.B. (Hons.), B.S.W. LL.B. (Hons.), B.Com. LL.B. (Hons.) degrees.

The whole application process of this examination generally starts from the month of January. The forms are available online along with the information brochure. By sending DD in favour of the national university too the form can be obtained.

Eligibility Criteria:-
  • You need to secure 45% of marks in aggregate 10+2 level.
  • SC/ST candidates needs to get 40% of marks in 10+2 level.
  • Final year candidates are also eligible to give this exam.
  • The upper age limit for this exam is 20 years.
Exam Pattern:-
  1. Duration of the examination – 2 hours
  2. Total number of MCQs – 200
  3. Total marks for CLAT 2015 UG – 200
  4. Negative Marks: 0.25 for every answer
  • English including comprehension- 40
  • General knowledge/ Current Affairs- 50
  • Elementary Math ( Numerical Ability)- 20
  • Legal aptitude- 50
  • Logical reasoning- 40
Official Website: http://www.clat.ac.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?