5th August 2013, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

What are the job preferences after passing NDA exam?

What are the job prefernces or streams we can enter into after passing nda exam which we give after 12 th.And can a female give this exam,or is this exam only for males?

27th February 2014, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the job preferences after passing NDA exam?

Sir, I did all the registrations for NDA Exam of 2014,but i did not give my Exam centre.It was my mistake.So can i give the NDA entrance exam ,sir?
25th May 2014, 03:52 PM
Experts
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What are the job prefernces or streams we can enter into after passing nda exam which we give after 12 th.And can a female give this exam,or is this exam only for males?
NDA i.e National Defence Academy Examination and this examination is conducted by UPSC twice in a year. NDA Exam is conducted only for intermediate candidates and it is defence service examination. When you applying NDA Examination you have given preference like Army wings, Navy wings and Air Force wings. You can opt any one of the defence services in NDA Examination.

Only Male candidates are eligible to apply for this examination. Female candidates are not eligible to apply for this examination. If you have interest to enter Navy or Air Force you must have a completed intermediate with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects as mandatory subjects. This examination is conducted only male candidates not for female candidates.
5th February 2016, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

What will I have to do after passing NDA exam? Will they provide the graduation and training for free?
7th February 2016, 12:38 AM
Aria40
Senior Member+

National Defence Academy

Nice to see your interest in the field of defence sector. NDA stand for National Defence Academic and NDA examination which is being conducted by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) twice in every year once in the month of April and other in the August. Here i give you the details criteria for NDA Exam.

Eligibility Criteria for NDA Examination.
--> Pass 12th class from a recognize board. 12th appearing student can also appear in the NDA examination.
-->The age must be between 16 1/2 to 19 years at the time of examination.

NDA has three wing :~ Army wings, Navy wings, Air force Wings. The NDA examination is conducted for the recruitment in these three wings.

Note -- Only unmarried male candidates are eligible to apply for the NDA examination. Female candidates are not eligible.

If you are a 12th pass candidates and if you fulfill the above eligibility criteria then you are eligible to apply for the NDA entrance examination. For any more information regarding NDA examination i advise you to visit the official website of the UPSC. : http://www.upsc.gov.in
21st November 2016, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

Sir, my son qualified in NDA 2 of 2016. I have two problems one is he has. -1.5 power for both eyes. It it advisable to go for SSB coaching. Secondly being we are from Southern India, he hasn't touch with Hindi. Can both problems create any trouble during selection plz advice. Also is laparoscopy treatment advisable for vision? Plz give reply as we are unable to take decision
5th June 2017, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

What after passing NDA exams is graduation will be free and what are job opportunity and where and which job we get if we are technical student
26th April 2018, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

My son is interested to join NDA(this is his wish from 8th). He is in 10th now. How can i guide him for NDA and how can he select his career after that? What are the options?
Please guide me.
2nd May 2018, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

I am entering to 12 and l am a girl interested in NDA entrance
What to do ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?