15th August 2013, 03:05 PM
sakthi aravinth

How can I join Air Force after doing B.E Mechanical

i am doing B.E(mechanical) 2nd year ,i am interested to join air force ,i need detail to join air force and what are all the exam to be written?.......plzzz suggest the answer...

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join Air force after completing mechanical engineering
  2. Can I join Air Force after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Procedure to apply for it?
  3. How can I join Air Force after completing diploma in mechanical?
  4. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to join Indian Air Force after passing class 10th? What is the education requirement for Indian Air Force?
  6. How to join Indian Air Force after doing 3rd year B.E in mechanical engineering
  7. What should I do to join Air force after completion of my B.Com? What are the posts available in Air force for commerce students? What are the entrance exam I should write for that post?
  8. Best Air Force college in India? Is Air Force not suitable for girls? -- [New]
  9. How can I join Air Force, Army or Navy after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  10. How to join Air Force? What are the exams to join Air force?
  11. How to join Air Force after doing Mechanical Engineering?
  12. Can I join Air Force after Diploma in Mechanical?
  13. Procedure to join as Engineer in Indian Air Force? Job Opportunities in Indian Air Force?
  14. How to join Indian Air Force being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year BE in Mechanical Engineering?
  15. How can I join Air Force after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  16. What subjects should I choose in 10+2 to join Air Force?
  17. What are the qualifications required to join Indian Air Force?
  18. How to join Army Air Force after passing 10th class?
21st March 2014, 03:08 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I join Air Force after doing B.E Mechanical

For technical entry, both Male/Female candidates should be between 18-28 Years and have acquired four year degree qualification from a recognized University.
You can be a part of any of the three branches of the Airforce after completing your graduation, Flying Branch, Technical Branch and Ground Duties Branch. Air Force Common Admission Test or AFCAT is by far the biggest exam conducted for entry into the IAF. Candidates after appearing for the written test has to undergo (AFSB)SSB . The written test is same for all the candidates irrespective of the Branch Applied i.e. Flying, Technical or Ground Duties. Age should be between 19-23 Years and aspiring candidates has to be Graduates (Three Year Course) in any discipline and have Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level OR BE / B Tech (Four Year Course) and should scored Minimum 60% in all papers put together.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?