25th August 2013, 07:42 AM
Unregistered

How can I join CBI or CID as an officer?

How can we join CBI or CID As an officer ?...Please send ot me the details

6th June 2014, 01:14 PM

Angry Re: How can I join CBI or CID as an officer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am an advocate practicing in criminal court at Jeypore District and sessions Court at Jeypore, in the district of Koraput Odisha, since 20 years, I am having 5th dan Black belt.
15th June 2014, 11:45 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join CBI or CID as an officer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
CBI stands for (Central Bureau of Investigation) and this Examination is conducted by Staff Selection Commission for every year during the month of February. In order to apply for CBI Officer examination then the applicant should be Complete three years Bachelor degree from a recognized University / It's equivalent Qualification . Final year candidate may also eligible to apply for this Examination and the applicant age should be minimum 21 years to 27 years and relaxation will be applicable for SC/ST and OBC category candidates. The Selection procedure for this entrance examination is based on the Written Examination and Interview. This Entrance Examination pattern consist of General Test / General Intelligence and Reasoning / General Awareness / Numerical Ability etc..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?