6th May 2016, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

Government jobs available in Leather/Footwear field for a Diploma holder who has 2 years of work experience?

Sir,
I did my Diploma in Leather & Footwear Technology from AMU. I am having 2 years of job experience in Leather field. I want to know regions of Government jobs either in Leather or Footwear field.

Related Questions:
  1. Can Diploma holder with banking experience work in programming field?
  2. Job opportunities in Abroad for a Diploma holder who has 2 years of experience?
  3. Job opportunities in abroad for a diploma holder with 2 years of experience?
  4. Can I do Diploma in Instrumentation having 5 years work experience after ITI?
  5. Jobs for PhD in Chemistry holder Married Woman aged 33 years with no experience
  6. Available jobs in Agricultural field after completing diploma in Agriculture and having 5 years of experience in the same field? List of companies offering jobs and expected salary for the same?
  7. Any government jobs available for me after having 5+ years of experience in IT industry?
  8. Job opportunities in Government sector for a Diploma Mechanical Engineer with 4 years of experience?
  9. List of Government Jobs available in Textile?
  10. How should I apply to become a Government Labour Welfare Officer being a PG Diploma holder in Labour Law with 3 years of experience?
  11. Government jobs for Diploma holder in Agriculture?
  12. Job in TCS for a Diploma holder who has 5 years of work experience?
  13. What are the government jobs available for diploma holder in electrical?
  14. Government jobs Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication holder?
  15. Which government jobs i can get after doing Printing Diploma from government polytechnic?
  16. Government jobs for Diploma holder?
  17. What are the jobs available in government sector in IT field? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Is it good to do MEP Piping design after 15 years of work experience as site engineer with no design experience?
13th May 2016, 01:42 AM
Aria40
Senior Member+

Default Re: Government jobs available in Leather/Footwear field for a Diploma holder who has 2 years of work experience?

Information Regarding Government Job for Diploma Candidates.

Nice to see your interest in the government sector job. There are lot of opportunity available for you after completing the diploma in leather/Footwear technology. You may get job in government-run research institutions engaged in research operations in the field of leather/footwear technology.

The government job competition is really tough due to large number of candidates. At time to time the vacancy come out for the diploma candidates. Prepare well for the upcoming vacancy. As you have also experience of two years so you may also go in the private sector job. Many private company offer job for diploma candidates.
7th April 2017, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Government jobs available in Leather/Footwear field for a Diploma holder who has 2 years of work experience?

Sir, my name is Rajib Das . state-Tripura .I am join 10 years footwear line . fast diploma Tripura footwear Training cum products tion center & 1 year next hair steady CFTI Agra 6 month next experience Relax footwear supervisor post . 6 month . at now then 2year master trainer Tezpur footwear Training center (Assam).I am not stesfit this job .
29th October 2017, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir, Myself Vijay Bhaskar , I have done diploma from Leather technology Footwear computer added shoe design attached BTEUP.COM. I have 3 years experience in Footwear industry . Please tell me about govt job in Footwear Industry .
You can mail me at my mail I'd. [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?