16th February 2012, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

How can I join Indian Army? I've completed 12th std(Arts) and I'm 17 years old

i am naga babu
s\o of p.v ramana
door no. 4-419
sir i have complted 12 with arts group can i join in army as GD and my age is 17... Plz waiting for help sir
bommuru
rajahmundry (E.G dist)
contact number 9059057082
email id; [email protected]

2nd April 2012, 01:57 PM
4G Solutions
Senior Member+

Post Re: How can I join Indian Army? I've completed 12th std(Arts) and I'm 17 years old

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am naga babu
s\o of p.v ramana
door no. 4-419
sir i have complted 12 with arts group can i join in army as GD and my age is 17... Plz waiting for help sir
bommuru
rajahmundry (E.G dist)
contact number 9059057082
email id; [email protected]
Dear Aspirant

Definitely...you can join Indian Army after completing 12th standard in Art stream at the Age of 17 years.

To join Indian Army, You need to crack NDA-National Defence Academy entrance examination conducted by UPSC-Union Public Service Commission.

ELIGIBILITY FOR NDA(INDIAN ARMY):
  • You should be 12th passed or equivalent in any stream from recognized board of education.
  • No percentage bar on percentage for NDA.
  • Your Age should be in between 16.5 to 19 years.
  • You should be single(Unmarried).
  • You should be Male & Indian citizen.

PHYSICAL STANDARD FOR INDIAN ARMY:

>>For more detail regarding NDA exam visit UPSC official website:

http://www.upsc.gov.in
2nd April 2012, 02:23 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join Indian Army? I've completed 12th std(Arts) and I'm 17 years old

You can join Indian Army appearing through NDA entrance exam.

NDA- NATIONAL DEFENCE ACADEMY exam conducted by UPSC twice every year as NDA-I and NDA-II fro entry in to three wings of NDA:-

INDIAN ARMY
INDIAN NAVY
INDIAN AIR FORCE

The eligible candidate must be an unmarried Indian male having either appear for the final 12th exam or pass in any stream from a recognised Board within the age of 16.5 to 19 years with good physical fitness.

As you have completed 12th with Arts at the age of 17 years you are eligible to apply for Indian Army of NDA-II 2012 exam, the notification of which will come out in the month of May 2012 followed by exam during August 2012.

The selection is through written exam followed by personal interview along with physical fitness and Medical Test.

For more information you may log on to http://upsc.gov.in
2nd April 2012, 09:50 PM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join Indian Army? I've completed 12th std(Arts) and I'm 17 years old

hi friend
you are eligible for Air Force because your complete 12th stands & Age below 19 years

You can apply for the Air Force academy through the NDA exam
This exam is conducted by UPSC twice in a year

Eligibility :
Passed 12th stands with physics , maths
age between 16.5 to 19 years
pattern of the exam written exam :
this exam consists of two papers
paper 1:
it carries 300 marks (maths)
Duration : 21/2hrs
paper 2:
it carries 600 marks(English & General ability)
Duration :21/2hrs
2nd April 2012, 10:05 PM
Ishita1505
Member+

Hello Dear,
Definitely...you can join Indian Army after completing 12th standard in Art stream at the Age of 17 years.

To join Indian Army, You need to crack NDA-National Defence Academy entrance examination conducted by UPSC-Union Public Service Commission.

ELIGIBILITY FOR NDA(INDIAN ARMY):

You should be 12th passed or equivalent in any stream from recognized board of education.
No percentage bar on percentage for NDA.
Your Age should be in between 16.5 to 19 years.
You should be single(Unmarried).
You should be Male & Indian citizen.

All The Best.
15th May 2012, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

respected sir,
my name is vinay nain. my date of birth 15.10.1989. in last session of ssc i am selected for gd in cisf. but in medical exam my two major problems are 1 is my hands angels is 16degree. second is my defective colour vision. 5 months left in my age in complete 23 years. mere form bhane ka koi fayda hai ya nahi kyoki mere hand or eye defective hai. or color vison ka treatment possible hai ya nahi plz..... reply soon.
15th May 2012, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

hello
my brother name is tushar nain. he is son of ex sevice man. he had completed 10th from cbse this year. i wants to complete his poltechnic couse from eclectrical trade besides i wants to complete his 12th from bhiwani board open. please give me advice or any other educational plan.
26th June 2012, 01:53 AM
Unregistered

How can I join Indian Army? I'm 17 yrs old and I'm a girl
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?