7th November 2011, 03:00 AM
Unregistered

Can i get a good job in the field of Indian Army or India navy after completing 12th from state board, Manipur?

Dear sir i hve completed my 10+2 from state board, manipur. I hve got 63% overall as a student of science. Now i m persuing graduation from delhi university in b.sc zoology. . . So my question is can i get good job in the field of india army or indian navy?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get a good job any field of Indian Army of Indian Navy? I've completed my 12th(Science) state board from Manipur with 63% marks? Currently I'm pursuing graduation from Delhi university in B.Sc zoology
  2. What are the career opportunity and job in indian navy or indian army!?
  3. Can I get a good job in the Army or Indian Navy after scoring 63% overall?
  4. Can I join Army after passing 12th from Manipur Board and PC with 61?
  5. How can I join Indian Army? I've passed my 12th std from Science stream in Manipur board with 61% marks
  6. Job in state or central after scoring 61.5% in 12th NIOS Manipur Board?
  7. Can I join Indian Army after passing 12th from science stream in Manipur Board?
  8. Am i eligible for Indian Army, Navy or air Force after completing 12th from AP and B.E from MP?
  9. List Officer jobs in Defence field for 10+2 passed students?
  10. Which field to choose after 12th having interest in Software Engineering and Merchant Navy? -- [New]
  11. How to join Indian Army after completing 12th science with 86.33%
  12. How can I apply for Indian Navy job if taken Commerce in +2?
  13. What are the job opportunities in Indian Navy after completing 12th with commerce?
  14. How to get a job in degree in any field after completing B.Com?
  15. How to join Indian Army after completing BSc Electronics? What are the job opportunities in Navy and Air Force? What is the procedure of admission?
  16. Can I join Indian army after 12th arts from Punjab school education board open school?
  17. How can I join INDIAN ARMY?I've completed HSC from Manipur Board
  18. How to get pharmacist job in Indian Navy, Indian Air Force and Indian Army? -- [Most Discussed]
16th June 2012, 10:05 PM
kengtha

Default Re: Can i get a good job in the field of Indian Army or India navy after completing 12th from state board, Manipur?

Yes ,you can get good job in Indian Army,Navy and Air Force through NDA if you are within the age limits.You can also get good job in army,navy and air force through CDS exam and also SSC exam after your graduation degree.
17th June 2012, 01:24 AM
RISHU_RITESH

Default Re: Can i get a good job in the field of Indian Army or India navy after completing 12th from state board, Manipur?

yes u can ,
to get a good job in indian army officers rank u have to pass the competition for NDA OR CDS.
when u pass in NDA competition exam
u have to read in defence academy for 3 years.
when u complete your acedemic year u will be an officer in indian army.
age=17 1/2-27 yrs.

for indian navy
the job is (see-dec)
(dec -cadet)etc...
age which is above.
thank u.
17th June 2012, 05:02 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Yes you can get good job. To join army you have to give the NDA entrance exam after passing class 12 exam.

NDA entrance exam eligibility criteria:-
You should be minimum 12 pass out
age limit-16.5-19 yrs
you should be an unmarried citizen of india

Exam pattern:-
paper i is mathematics of 300 marks
paper ii is the general ability divided into two parts:-
part A is english of 200 marks
part B is general knowledge of 400 marks
so total 900 marks

Then there is the interview session which will yield you more marks

For more information please log onto this website:- www.upsc.gov.in
17th June 2012, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

Sir pls tell if any study material was provided to iist-isat entrance exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?