15th August 2013, 07:18 PM
shahid11116

How can I join in railways?

How to join in railways?????????!Could u pleae tell me how to join

29th September 2016, 10:12 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join in railways?

There are many job vacancies in Indian Railway every year. For recruitment candidates have to appear and qualify in entrance examination which is conducted by Railway Recruitment Board.

The candidates passed 10th, 12th, ITI/Diploma, B.Tech, Graduation are eligible to appear for entrance examination.

So, you can appear for examination as per your qualification. For details visit at www.rrb.gov.in.
11th October 2016, 10:34 PM
adityaraj50
Junior Member+

Default Re: How can I join in railways?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shahid11116 View Post
How to join in railways?????????!Could u pleae tell me how to join
To join Indian Railway :

-> The UPSC as well as the Central Government conducts examinations for the recruitment of the candidates for various posts.

Entrance Exams and Posts:

-> Railway Officers Examination - This post includes
----IRST(Indian Railway Traffic Service),
----IRAS(Indian Railway Accounts Service) ,
----IRSE(Indian Railway Service of Engineers),
----IRSEE(Indian Railway Service of Electrical Engineers),
----IRSSE(Indian Railway Services of Signal Engineers),
----IRSS(Indian Railway Store Service),
----RPF sub inspectors/constables Examination

-> Special Class Railway Apprentices Examination

-> Civil Service Examination
12th October 2016, 11:37 AM
Navneet0001

Thumbs up Re: How can I join in railways?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shahid11116 View Post
How to join in railways?????????!Could u please tell me how to join
There are good scopes in Indian railways now days. You can join with some hard work. If you have completed your 10,12th from recognized board then its good for you to join these type of services. You can join easily with the help of commutative exams. Indian Railways always declared notification regarding vacant posts. You can join the following commands.
1. North Railways, 2. South Railways, 3. East Railways, 4. West Railways.
You can join your nearest railways paths. The notification released every year in your local news paper or Employment news paper. If you prefer employment news paper then its good for you. Employment news paper contain these type of notifications from all India. You can check and after declaration of the notification. You can fill up the form. There are two ways to fill the notification or application form of Indian Railway. First is offline by post. And the second is by online. So you can choose one of them. After filling the correct details you can prepare for the Indian Railway test. The Indian Railway test contain the questions like General knowledge, Mathematics, General Intelligence question and English section. There are mainly 4 sections. Each section contain objective type questions. you will have to simply tick mark on them. You can also prefer some good books for the preparation. You can buy them online and from shops or books stalls. You can also prefer some coaching institutes for the best rank. So don't worry and try hard. Do hard work and prepare yourself. You will definitely got success.

If you have another query related to your career then feel free to ask on this site. We are happy to help you.

Thank you.
Navneet.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?