20th July 2011, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

How can I join in Testing department of a Software Company?

i want to join in a testing dept. for any software company please tell me how can i apply for that one..........

20th July 2011, 07:27 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join in Testing department of a Software Company?

Software testing is good field. One should pursue software testing course to join the testing department of a company. The companies depend on quality softwares. Hence they need to test theses softwares. The job of a software tester is important there.
21st July 2011, 01:07 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

various software company publish job advertisement only for software testing engineering job. if you are interested only in software testing job then apply for this types of jobs and appear in the recruitment process.

but to do job particularly in software testing field then obviously you should have prior knowledge on software field. also there are different part in software testing. you have to choose option from that according to your experience.

but if you are a freshers and want to job in software testing field then you have to first go for training. try to complete one training from a private institution and then apply for software testing job then you will be eligible for the job. also you may first join in any software related company and during training show your interests in software testing and perform well in this field then they may swap you in software testing field.

best of luck.
22nd July 2011, 08:05 PM
rana2011
Banned

Dear , to be a software tester as first you have to compleate minimum B.TECH degree from any recognise collage ,with good % of marks and also you should have prior knowledge on software field.

For software testing job various software company publish job advertisement only for software testing so,if you are interested only in software testing job then apply for this types of jobs and appear in the interview.

But if you are a freshers and want to job in software testing field then you have to first go for training and after complete training you may apply for software testing job.

Thank you,
3rd October 2011, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

hai my name is santhosh i have done bsc nursing but i want a job in software testing so what initiation should i want to do, please let me know so that i can do the software testing course?
4th December 2011, 04:37 PM
nikeetaa muthiyan

Software tester is the most important job in software companies.
U can do software testing cource or u should take training from any private company for experiance.
27th December 2011, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

Hi,
a'm Ganesh, I Complit Graduation From Commerce I Want to Join Software course. Can you tell me What I Doing ? Please Tell me elibiligity & Colleges for join to software testing course.
19th September 2012, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

Hi,
I want to know that is there any need that you should know all programming languages very well for a software testing job?????
12th January 2013, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

how to join in software company after completion of 10 2 and now I completed c c . plz sugest me.
15th January 2013, 11:53 PM
sammy_wrath
Senior Member+

Lightbulb Re: How can I join in Testing department of a Software Company?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want to join in a testing dept. for any software company please tell me how can i apply for that one..........
Dear Aspirant,

You need to check for the notification of the software company's.

When ever the software company vaccany's are opened.

You need to attend the interviews and do your best.

So that you can get the interview experience.

Finally by all the experience you can get into to one or the other company for sure.

Every company has the testing department so dont worry about that try and try untill you succeed.

All the best

Hope this info helps you.

Any more Queries.
Don't Hesitate to ask me. Am happy to help you always. Just ping to my profile.

Best Regards,
Sampath.
4th April 2013, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

Sir BCA graduates can apply in the companies for software testing jobs.?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?