11th November 2011, 11:40 PM
Aradhana Malli

Is there any company recruiting the people with aggregate below 60% criteria? How to get a job in software testing?

Is there any company recruriting the people aggregate below 60 criteria . need job in software testing

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do Software related courses if working in IBM after completing B.Tech(E&TC) and Software Testing course? What should I do if doesn't get permission?
  2. How to get a job in good software company with less than 60% aggregate in final year?
  3. Which course to join in software testing field?
  4. Which is the best center for software testing course? Best center for software testing course? I have completed B.E(CS)
  5. Will I get a job in any software company after scoring less than 60% in aggregate in B.E exam
  6. Which company providing internship with sypen in software testing?
  7. Will I get a job in software testing after completing B.E ECE?
  8. Software IT companies that accept below 60% aggregate in recruitment? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What is the eligibility criteria followed for getting a job in good software company? -- [New]
  10. How can I join in Testing department of a Software Company?
  11. How can I enter in Software companies like TCS, Infosys, Microsoft etc.?
  12. Which course should I do after doing 2 months course in Software Testing so that I could pursue my career in Testing field? Do I need to do MCA, MSc IT?
  13. Doing Software testing course : Can I get a job in software industry with 60% in BE?
  14. Opportunities after BTech with 56% Aggregate?
  15. Can I apply in Wipro, Infosys, Tech Mahindra or RCS after scoring 60% in 12th while pursuing B.E?
  16. Where should I work if quit job from IBM having completed B.Tech(E&TC) and 2 month Software Testing course?
  17. What is the eligibility criteria required for getting job in software companies?
  18. How to get a software job with 79% aggregate till 3rd year of B.Tech? Is there any use with the more aggregate in B.Tech? How can I get a software job?
12th November 2011, 07:54 AM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any company recruiting the people with aggregate below 60% criteria? How to get a job in software testing?

Hi Dear
After complete your degree education then you search job.
that's good but you have not career but do not worry about this.
but Most all of the Big MNC require career student for first but you do not worry that
you go for small company and then shifted to big company
after experience on software field then there is no matter whether you have career or not.
they only see your work experience that is enough in that moment
so you go for small company at any salary then your future will bright.........
12th November 2011, 09:59 AM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Is there any company recruiting the people with aggregate below 60% criteria? How to get a job in software testing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aradhana Malli View Post
Is there any company recruriting the people aggregate below 60 criteria . need job in software testing

Companies Having below 60% Requirement

Although most companies pose a constraint of minimum 60% aggregate but you can still apply for some good companies like Syntel

In order to appear for the campus placement for Syntel..you need to have the following minimum qualifications :-

1) You should have 50% or above as aggregate in 10th,12th and B.Tech..

2) You should not have a study gap of more than 2 years

3) No active backlogs at the time of the placement..

Since its an IT company hence it would be really good if you are well aware of at least one computer language like C,C++,Java,VB,etc..

all the best..

With Warm Regards
"Nitz"
15th July 2012, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any company recruiting the people with aggregate below 60% criteria? How to get a job in software testing?

i have got 55% aggregate till my 6th semester.will i get into a good software company???plz suggest names of companies i can try for..
25th September 2012, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

list the companies who recruits with 60% as cutoff
16th May 2013, 11:59 PM
Unregistered

If i get a job in non registered company,then will the experience certificate works or not for another company?
25th February 2014, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

i have 58.75% in my b.tech(cse), 12th as 55% and of 10th as 61%, how can I get a job in a good software
23rd April 2014, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

hii am a bca graduate 2013 passout.. i have 73% in 10th, 45% in12th and 53% in graduation(bca).. am looking for a job in testing field.. can you help me by guiding??
29th August 2014, 04:09 AM
Unregistered

Hi. I am a student of b- tech final year I have done 58.6%in 10th,63% in 12 and 62% in btech . Please give me a suggest .......
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?