26th June 2011, 08:35 PM
aproselin

How can I obtain my convocation certificate?

dear sir
I would like to know
how to obtain my convocation certificate

Thanking you
aproselin

Related Questions:
10th November 2011, 04:09 PM
dimple.simple
Senior Member++

Default Re: How can I obtain my convocation certificate?

hello friend,
to obtain your convocation certificate you need to go to your concerned university to which your college is affiliated to on the day when the certificates are provided..
16th February 2012, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

Hi! I have cleared my TYBCOM in the year 2011 from valia college when will i receive my convocational certificate & where will i have to collect from.
3rd July 2012, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

i just don't comprehens why mumbai colleges are so lax and tardy in their obligation. Seldom they equivocate when students ask for convocation, leaving certificate.
Don't u think many prof. Works for dough only?
28th January 2013, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

how can i get jrf ?
i am ph.d student. i have passed net/jrf exam june 2010 my self rekha saini. plz rply
3rd April 2013, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

Hi,I have done my gradulation 12 years back but convocation certificate not yet taken. Please guide me what needs to be done
27th December 2013, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

I have done B.ed.in 1995 from mumbai university.How can i obtain conovaction certificate and what is procedure. Can my relatives obtain in my absence
from Elizabeth chacko
29th January 2014, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

dear sir,
i want to know the date of applying convocation certificate, i was passed my b.com in October 2013, so please told me the date for applying convocation
20th February 2014, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

i completed my graduation in 2011 but still not got convocation certificate what to do to get it
16th June 2014, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

I have cleared my TYBCOM at 2013 but i had atkt in SYBCOM and then i had cleared it and i got my marksheet from (KALINA) for convocation my college told me to come after 3/4 months but i want to know that from where will i get my convocation from my college or university(KALINA)?
9th July 2014, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

i applied in year 1996 but cleared all subject in 2002 still not get collected convocation certificate guide me to get the same.
8th June 2015, 02:12 AM
Unregistered

I have finished my b.ed from one of the affiliated college of osmania university in 2009 I want to take my migration and convocation what is the procedure to obtain these
28th January 2016, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

Sir/Madam, I have completed my B-Tech in 2007 from JNTU, i'd like to know whether they will issue my convocation certificate now, due to domestic reasons marriage and being out of country with husband i could not collect it the time it was issued, will it be possible to collect it now?
14th April 2016, 02:41 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir I have completed my graduation but still didn't get the convocation can u let me know when I will get convocation ...atleast let me know how much time it takes to get convocation from the day the results is declared
21st June 2016, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

I have passed in 2012 so now how to i apply to convocation please guide me. I passed in kud
26th July 2016, 12:58 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir. I have completed bba in 2012 from KUD. and also tell me how many days will take to take convocation certificate. Becuz I need with in 1 month.
26th July 2016, 01:07 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir. I have completed BBA in 2012. I haven't taken convocation certificate. I m changing my job so they r asking convocation certificate. So how many days will get to take convocation certificate from KuD
9th March 2019, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

I have completed B.com in 2013 from KUD. Now how to i apply to convocation? And fees... Please guide me.
27th June 2019, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have completed my BA degree in your college on 2013 due to some health issues I couldn't apply for my convocation what should I do or whom I will conduct for collect my convocation
23rd December 2019, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir i have lost my convocation certificate how can i get duplicate one..please reply me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?