18th May 2011, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

How should I mention about my in eligibility for MBA convocation in my resume?

hello sir i am mba holder from jntu university, but i have some internals backlogs now the period of the course is over and now iam not eligible to get mba convocation and how shoud i mention this is in my resume.

15th September 2011, 11:10 PM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: How should I mention about my in eligibility for MBA convocation in my resume?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello sir i am mba holder from jntu university, but i have some internals backlogs now the period of the course is over and now iam not eligible to get mba convocation and how shoud i mention this is in my resume.
How should I mention about my in eligibility for MBA convocation in my resume?

Regume is an important thing today and your job also depends little bit upon your resume as it show images of your personality.

There are two ways of writing your failure :
  • In first type just mention your failure which always have negative effect on others .For example - i have failed so many times in my exam .
  • The other way is to write your failure positively .For example -same sentence can be written positively "I failed so many times that's why i learned to get success and now i am successfull"
  • Turn your Negative point into your positive side -Give brief discription about your failure from which you taught important lesson in your life that helped you.
  • Discuss the Right Failure- You should discuss only right failure in your resume .Don't discuss your every failure as it will ruin your chances of getting job because no any one wants to see failures.

I have provided you the Idea now it depends upon you i.e how you write about your failures.

With Regards
ravik1214
2nd January 2012, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How should I mention about my in eligibility for MBA convocation in my resume?

i am an b.s.c student. can i write gmat exam
18th May 2012, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How should I mention about my in eligibility for MBA convocation in my resume?

if we keep arrears in 8th sem means,although cleared in nov exams are we eligible for convacation(8th sem exams will be conducted this may, but convacation takes place next may only)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?