6th August 2010, 01:04 PM
APARNA MISHRA

How can I prepare for GATE? How to manage my GATE exam preparations?

Respected Sir,
Please do help me about my career in Engineering.When i will b in the final year of my Engineering course how can i make my preparations for the GATE?Means the last year studies burden along with that stress how i will b able to manage my GATE preparatoins?
Hope i will get my answer soon.
THANKYOU,
APARNA

14th October 2011, 01:11 AM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: How can I prepare for GATE? How to manage my GATE exam preparations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by APARNA MISHRA View Post
Respected Sir,
Please do help me about my career in Engineering.When i will b in the final year of my Engineering course how can i make my preparations for the GATE?Means the last year studies burden along with that stress how i will b able to manage my GATE preparatoins?
Hope i will get my answer soon.
THANKYOU,
APARNA
How can I prepare for GATE? How to manage my GATE exam preparations?

GATE is an standard entrance exam for M.Tech and is not very easy to crack .But for better result ,you can follow below given points :
  • Practice Previous year and new sample papers
  • Book by Made easy publication are considered best
  • You can join any coaching also
  • Take part in online preparation test.

According to new GATE Eligibility criteria Pre-Final students are not eligible.

You will have to manage your time because there is no any shortcut of success. You will have to labour hard and if you are finding it difficult to manage your time and studies then you can focus on your b.tech first and then after completing b.tech , Appear in GATE with full preparation.

With Regards
ravik1214
14th October 2011, 12:25 PM
baba vinod

Default Re: How can I prepare for GATE? How to manage my GATE exam preparations?

Mis.aprana mishra ji GATE syllabus are not fixed this changed is every year so you will not purses any gate book. .................................................. .................................................. when you will get the syllabus of gate paper to try internet. .................................................. ............................... you have 2year,3year and finalyear strength of material,thermodynamic,material science,fom,fmc,emi etc. books so deeply study in this book ...but you will study hard in this book you will sour success in your aim ........ok...............thank you..............all the best.
9th January 2012, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I prepare for GATE? How to manage my GATE exam preparations?

how much percentage we should score in GATE EXAM for M.Tech courses?
7th February 2012, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
I am a student of BE (electrical).My Q. is that how many electrical companies select to BE student on the basis of gate score. Please give me list of company name.
19th August 2012, 03:13 AM
KapilMusicBoy

Smile Re: How can I prepare for GATE? How to manage my GATE exam preparations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how much percentage we should score in GATE EXAM for M.Tech courses?
in GATE , we don't talk about percentage. we consider the GATE score. GATE score provides you the rank for different M.Tech courses. the ranking of colleges decreasing order is....
IITs
NITs
other institutions.
30th May 2013, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

i wil cmplet my be in instrumentation and control.i want to gate admission in iit.how should i prepare? How many months before should i prepare
17th January 2014, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

hi sir,
i am doing my final yr engg in eee. how to prepare for gate exam in one month and what are the main topic to be covered?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?