5th February 2013, 03:41 PM
dimple chhabra

How to do training in reputed company after doing B.Tech with 65%?

i am b.tech 8th sem student with an percentage of 65% from ece branch i want to do training in some reputed company so plz provide me the list of companies and how can i approach them as soon as possible thank you.

Email:[email protected]

5th February 2014, 02:23 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to do training in reputed company after doing B.Tech with 65%?

Initially, prepare your resume and send it along with a request letter to the HR manager of the company. If they found it interesting then they will send you an acknowledgement letter for being selected for the training. You are also required to obtain a No Objection Certificate from your college. You need to work hard to focus during interview and internship. There are possibilities that they might consider you for a job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?