27th December 2012, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare for IAS exam after completing graduation?

My name is Usha bora. I have just completed my graduation. And i am preparing for IAS exam. So i want to know that when i will be issued the entrance form.

14th January 2013, 08:50 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare for IAS exam after completing graduation?

Usually CSAT exams are conducted in the month of May. Exam notification can also be expected in this time. Application details will be available in UPSC portal. The exam covers questions on general aptitude and GK with special reference to India. Competition guides and reference books can be used for exam preparation.
15th January 2013, 09:31 PM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

IAS exam

BOOKS FOR IAS EXAM:-

10th March 2013, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

i have completed graduation with history. which subjects should i prepare?
6th May 2013, 04:53 PM
kapila Chaudhary
Senior Member++++

IAS is under Civil Service Exam conducted once in a Year by UPSC.To become an IAS Officer One Needs to crack Civil Service Exam.
To prepare for IAS exam:
  • You need focused study of subjects. You should analyze the syllabus, and hard work is needed to crack this examination.
  • You need to have good knowledge of current affairs and our history and administration.
  • It’s important to have some reading habits as that will help you to keep yourself updated about the current affairs. Read lots of magazines.Also
  • You should be strong in aptitude and the subjects that you have chosen or will choose.
  • You can download previous year question papers from Following links:
    http://www.onestopias.com/
    http://www.upscportal.com/civilservices/papers
    http://www.jagranjosh.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?