14th March 2013, 11:11 PM
gupta astha

How can I prepare for Law right now?

hi!
my name is Astha. i m in class and just now i have given my board exams. i wanna choose law as my career so
(i) which stream should i choose?
(ii) do i need to prepare for law right now?

31st May 2023, 05:44 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare for Law right now?

As far as making a career in Law is concerned you can opt for any stream of your liking for your Class 12th studies as Class 12th passed in any stream is allowed to pursue B.A. LLB. degree course and similarly Graduation passed out in any discipline is eligible to pursue 3 years LLB (Bachelor of Law) degree course.

If you are clear in your mind that you are going to make a career in Law, then the earlier you start better will be for you as you will get more time to prepare for the same examination as the syllabus of the examination will be different for what you will study for your board examination as hence will require additional preparation and hence more time you get better it will be for you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?