16th September 2012, 11:32 PM
samuel mulugeta

How can I prepare for scholarship to get scholarship?

what can i prepar for this scholarship to get fast scholar?...pelase tell me

25th February 2013, 10:57 PM
yashwar sharma S.G.
Senior Member++

Default Re: How can I prepare for scholarship to get scholarship?

Hi,

First of all, i need to know for what scholarship you want to apply and which standard are you? If you are in 10th standard you can apply for NTSE exam.( National talent search scholarship). It will help you to get monthly 500 rupees to cope with your expenses in education.

>> If you got 90% + marks in 10th and 12th exam,then you can apply for Indian oil corporation scholarship,also you can apply to various state government scholarships.

> If you are in graduate you can apply for GATE exam,you will be getting 8000/- rupees per month for doing mtech.

>> You can also join this forum to get earn and learn program scholarship if you are good in answering to the threads given by the people on various career related questions.

If you really want to prepare for competitive exams and scholarships then you need to follow these:-

1. Be good at proper planning,try to make a time table and make use of what you want to read.

2. Touch all the subjects at least everyday.

3.read Aptitude,verbal and non verbal books by AGGARWAL.

4.Try to be good in English vocabulary,antonyms and synonyms.

5. Read GK, magazines, work out sums and stay motivated.

All the very best for you!!
25th February 2013, 10:59 PM
yashwar sharma S.G.
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: How can I prepare for scholarship to get scholarship?

Hi,

First of all, i need to know for what scholarship you want to apply and which standard are you? If you are in 10th standard you can apply for NTSE exam.( National talent search scholarship). It will help you to get monthly 500 rupees to cope with your expenses in education.

>> If you got 90% + marks in 10th and 12th exam,then you can apply for Indian oil corporation scholarship,also you can apply to various state government scholarships.

> If you are in graduate you can apply for GATE exam,you will be getting 8000/- rupees per month for doing mtech.

>> You can also join this forum to get earn and learn program scholarship if you are good in answering to the threads given by the people on various career related questions.

If you really want to prepare for competitive exams and scholarships then you need to follow these:-

1. Be good at proper planning,try to make a time table and make use of what you want to read.

2. Touch all the subjects at least everyday.

3.read Aptitude,verbal and non verbal books by AGGARWAL.

4.Try to be good in English vocabulary,antonyms and synonyms.

5. Read GK, magazines, work out sums and stay motivated.

All the very best for you!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?