5th December 2016, 11:31 AM
DAS GUPTA AMAL

How can I pursue Masters in Valuation from distance mode? What is the procedure for admission and which colleges provide Masters in Valuation?

Respected Sir, I am graduate in BE (Civil), Post graduate in M.E (Environmental Engineering), Chartered Engineer (FIE), Valuer (FIV) Approved by Income Tax Department. I am very keen to do my Master degree in Valuation from distance education programme. I want to know the procedure of admission and which colleges provide Masters in Valuation?
Amal Das Gupta
Contact No: 08282941127

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed to get admission in college for doing masters in valuation in real estate and machinery?
  2. What is the procedure followed to apply for masters in Real Estate after completion of B.Com?
  3. Is it possible to do masters in Real Estate Valuation from Goa University?
  4. Can I pursue M.Phil if did masters through distance mode?
  5. Am I eligible to Ph.D in regular mode after completion of masters in correspondence? -- [New]
  6. How to pursue Masters after completing bachelors in Physiotherapy? What is the age limit to pursue masters program?
  7. What should I do to complete masters in food through distance mode in Maharashtra?
  8. Top colleges in TamilNadu for pursuing masters in ECE?
  9. Am I eligible to study Masters degree in regular mode after completion of Graduation in Distance Education?
  10. How to do M.A in geography in correspondence mode?
  11. Can I do Ph.D through distance education having passed MA in 2002?
  12. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for Masters in Astrophysics?
  13. Can I pursue degree through distance mode after pursuing Masters in Food Technology and Processing?
  14. Can I pursue my Masters online? Fees and duration?
  15. How to do masters in interior designing after completing B.Tech in Civil Engineering
  16. List of colleges offering distance learning course for masters in public health? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What is the procedure followed to do masters in statistics after CDAC through distance mode?
  18. What is the eligibility criteria followed to do masters in biomechanics/kinesiology in distance mode?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?