9th September 2016, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do masters in Real Estate Valuation from Goa University?

Is it possible to do masters in Real Estate Valuation from Goa University? Can you please give me the information on the same? It will be helpful if you can provide me the complete answer on this as I need to apply for the masters and complete it soon.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed to get admission in college for doing masters in valuation in real estate and machinery?
  2. What is the procedure followed to apply for masters in Real Estate after completion of B.Com?
  3. How can I pursue Masters in Valuation from distance mode? What is the procedure for admission and which colleges provide Masters in Valuation? -- [New]
  4. Which are the top MBA colleges which offers Real Estate?
  5. Last date of application form submission, admission procedure and fee details of M.Sc in Real Estate through distance course from Annamalai University?
  6. What to do after masters in Microbiology? How to apply for scholarship's abr?ad/
  7. Is there any institute or university from where I can do the graduation degree course in real estate?
  8. Which institute or university can I get after graduating?
  9. Which branch should I choose for doing MBA? I'm pursuing B.Tech(IT)
  10. What should I do to get Ph.D admission being an independent chartered engineer?
  11. Certificate in Accounting Technicians Foundation Course (Entry Level)-Part I Economics and Business Fundamentals Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. Which is a suitable institute for PG course in Real Estate Management for Position of Higher Management Level?
  13. What topics to be covered under Socio Economic and Banking Awareness and Marketing Sections?
  14. Future prospects of Real Estate Management correspondence course from NIREM
  15. List of the universities in Germany in structural civil engineering in Ph.D? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How should I join the real estate? I am doing PGDM
  17. Which colleges are offering real estate course in Pune? What is the fee structure?
  18. Which are the training institutes for Microbiology/Biotechnology in Hyderabad?
10th September 2016, 02:40 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do masters in Real Estate Valuation from Goa University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is it possible to do masters in Real Estate Valuation from Goa University? Can you please give me the information on the same? It will be helpful if you can provide me the complete answer on this as I need to apply for the masters and complete it soon.

Sorry, it is not possible to do Master’s in Real Estate Valuation from Goa University. The course is not available in Goa University. The list of courses offered in Goa University is seen in the website link Click Here

You can do the Master’s in Real Estate Valuation course in the following institutions in India;

IStar - Website Link

Shivaji University - Website Link
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?