9th September 2012, 05:14 PM
inder singh deora

How can I be a RS officer? If I am 23 years old can I apply for RS exam? What is the qualification needed?

dear sir

kindly askying you about rs examination. sir i am 23 year old i want to be a rs offpcer can i apply for rs exam. i am BA 1year student. and what qualification i need.

22nd June 2015, 04:29 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I be a RS officer? If I am 23 years old can I apply for RS exam? What is the qualification needed?

One can become RS officer through Civil Services Exam . UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) conducts civil services exam to make recruitment in the posts like IAS,IPS,IFS,IRS .IRS officer is the fourth most respected of Civil Services after IAS, IPS,IFS .

IRS stands for Indian Revenue Services .

The eligibility criteria to appear in the Civil Services exam are as under :-

-The candidate must be an Indian .

-The candidate must have passed graduation degree in any stream from a recognized university.

-The candidate who are in the final year of their degree can also appear for Preliminary exam .

-The candidate age limit to apply for the exam is from 21 years to 30 years . The upper age limit is relaxed for OBC candidate by 3 years and 5 years for SC/ST candidates .

The selection process involves of

* Preliminary Exam

* Main exam

* Personality Interview.

The notification for the exam is published in the Employment news/Rozgar Samachar and in some leading newspapers of the country in the month of December .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?