21st June 2014, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

Which stream should I opt between Arts and Commerce if want to join Indian Foreign Service?

Hello everyonr
Which stream will i choose to
become Indian Foreign Service
i am class 8 what subject arts or commerce?????
please tell me soon

26th June 2014, 09:22 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which stream should I opt between Arts and Commerce if want to join Indian Foreign Service?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyonr
Which stream will i choose to
become Indian Foreign Service
i am class 8 what subject arts or commerce?????
please tell me soon

It is good thought of you wishing to join in as a IFS officer and wanting to join in after 8th is not possible as you are not satisfying the education qualification needed.

The education qualification needed for the exam is that the candidate should have completed a Degree and that can be done in any stream from a recognized university, but as you are fare back when considering the education qualification it is better that you continue your studies and then do your respected graduation and then apply for the IFS Exam.

And if you would need to know about the age limit which is needed for the exam it is that the candidate should have 21-32 years of age and this is for General category candidate and there are certain relaxation which is allowed for other category candidates and it is that for SC/ST extra 5 years and for OBC it is extra 3 years.

The candidate who satisfied all these criteria will be able to apply for the IFS Exam

Regards
~Jxsab~
16th April 2017, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which stream should I opt between Arts and Commerce if want to join Indian Foreign Service?

Is there any danger in joining Indian foreign service like military or army attacks fighting gun shots etc.?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?