2nd February 2013, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

How can I study for IPS training if I am 14 years old

I'm 14+ can i study in ips trening collage...please give me the details

19th April 2014, 08:20 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I study for IPS training if I am 14 years old

You are eligible for appearing for the IPS Exam only after completing the graduation. You also have to meet their physical standards after you have cleared the entrance test. The entrance exam comprises of three sections Preliminary Examination which covers objective type questions, Mains which is subjective type questions and personal interview questions. IPS exam also have some specific physical requirement which are different from rest of the Civil Service exam.
Height – Male 165 cm Pahari Male (general also) & ST (not the SC/ OBC) – 160 cm
Female 150 cm Pahari Female (general also) & ST (not SC/ OBC)- 145 cm
Chest – Male Minimum 84 cm. Expansion 5 cm.
Female Min 79 cm expansion 5 cm.
Eye sight – 6/6 or 6/9 distant vision for good eye. 6/12 or 6/9 for worst eye. Near vision J 1 for good eye. J2 for worst eye.
The age limit has to be 21 years minimum till 30 years maximum. Incase ofOBCs, it is 33 and 35 for SCs/STs . There are four attempts for the for general, seven for OBCs and no limit for SCs/STs. The physical standards are equally important for the job profile and the rigorous training at the National Police Academy, Hyderabad is conducted.
8th May 2014, 12:30 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I study for IPS training if I am 14 years old

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I'm 14+ can i study in ips trening collage...please give me the details
First you have to make yourself eligible for IPS Entrance Examination before to study IPS training. IPS Entrance Examination separate eligibility. Only the candidate who are satisfy the eligibility criteria are eligible to apply for IPS Entrance Examination.

To appear in IPS Entrance Examination then the candidate must satisfy the below criteria,

Candidates must be an Indian Citizens or Citizens of Bhutan, or Citizens of Nepal.

Must have cleared three years bachelor degree course in any discipline with pass mark from recognized university. Final year candidate may also eligible to apply for this Entrance Examination.

Candidates should have born between 21 years to 30 are acceptable, Relaxations in upper age limit for SC /ST is 5 years, for OBC is 3 years.

Physical standards that are necessary in order to apply for IPS Entrance Examination. The candidates selected through,Preliminary exam, Main exam and Interview

The Applicant who satisfy the below criteria are eligible to apply for IPS Entrance Examination. Being a 14 years old candidate just concentrate on your studies first. If you satisfy the criteria then you may get IPS Training through special training center.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?