25th October 2011, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

How can I be a successful student in Mass communications?

good day sir ii can will really appreciate if u can enlighten me more on how i canb be a successful student in my chosen course masscommunication

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges in Ahmedabad offer Bachelors in Mass Communication?
  2. Details about mass communication after 12th with BiPC? -- [New]
  3. Which field of MBA should i choose after completing mass communication?
  4. What shall I do after completion of Mass communications course with 62%?
  5. Top colleges rank wise for post graduation in mass communications?
  6. Is it compulsory to do graduation in mass communication to be eligible for applying masers in mass communication?
  7. What to do to pursue Mass Communications being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech?
  8. List of best MCS colleges in Pune? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which field should I choose being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech in IT and having interest in Mass Communications?
  10. Which college is best to do Ph.D in mass communication after completion of PG course in mass communication?
  11. Cutoff for Petroleum Engineering course in top colleges? Which are the top colleges in Pune?
  12. How to do mass communication after doing graduation in Arts course?
  13. How to pursue MBA or M.Tech? I am interested in communication, Fashion Designing and English
  14. Good Coaching Institutes in Delhi for Post graduate Entrance Exams (Mass communication)?
  15. Requirements to pursue Masters course in Mass Communications and Journalism being a candidate of pursuing Bachelors course in Mass Communication and Journalism?
  16. Am I eligible to pursue masters degree in mass communications if I am an ECE graduate?
  17. What should I do to get a job in advertising and media field after M.A in Geography?
  18. Streams I can apply with 41% in graduation? In which good colleges can I get admission?
15th February 2012, 08:51 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I be a successful student in Mass communications?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
good day sir ii can will really appreciate if u can enlighten me more on how i canb be a successful student in my chosen course masscommunication
To be successful in any field you need hard work and perseverance. Since you have chosen to pursue a career in Mass Communication you must have gone through all the detail and requirements to be successful in this field. Career in Mass Communication will fetch you name as well as fame only if you are willing to put up all the hard works and dedication. Its a responsible job and you can only excel in this profession through being honest with yourself.
To be efficient you need to follow the guide books which the institute has provided you with. Don't put too much pressure on yourself for attaining quality marks you want to achieve but with it you need to take up the basic lessons required to be good in the particular field which will help you in the long run.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?