7th October 2011, 01:38 AM
Unregistered

What to do to pursue Mass Communications being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech?

sir,
i am a b.tech persuading student.i wanna go for mass-com from my early age but i couldn't.but now i wanna go for it. will you please tell me wat to do now in less time because i also have to support my family.

Related Questions:
  1. What to do to pursue Mass Communications being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech?
  2. Colleges in Ahmedabad offer Bachelors in Mass Communication?
  3. Am I eligible to pursue masters degree in mass communications if I am an ECE graduate?
  4. Is it compulsory to do graduation in mass communication to be eligible for applying masers in mass communication?
  5. Which field should I choose being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech in IT and having interest in Mass Communications?
  6. Can i make career in Mass Communication after studying 12th with humanities?
  7. Best colleges in India to pursue mass Communication? Best college in India, Singapore and London?
  8. How to pursue Ph.D in Cricket or Sports Management from UK? I am pursuing masters in mass communication
  9. Which field of MBA should i choose after completing mass communication?
  10. What shall I do after completion of Mass communications course with 62%?
  11. How to pursue masters in mass communication after pursuing B.A in economics from Mithibai College Mumbai?
  12. Eligibility criteria for pursuing a Distant Education Course in M.Tech. Electronics & Communications
  13. Am I eligible to study media and mass communications after studying BIPC in Inter? -- [New]
  14. What to do next after 10th standard to become an aeronautical engineer in future?
  15. List of best MCS colleges in Pune? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Am I eligible to study Master's in Mass Communication if pursuing PG Diploma course after completed B.A.(English)?
  17. What type of course in Journalism can get me a News Reporter job?
  18. Which college is best to do Ph.D in mass communication after completion of PG course in mass communication?
13th November 2011, 12:26 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do to pursue Mass Communications being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech?

You can join mass communication course on the basis of your 12th. Since you want do a short term course you can join for any diploma course in mass communication. You are already doing your B.Tech and it will be better if you find a good job on the basis of that and support your family. You can opt for post graduation in mass communication after that and fulfill your wish. You should take a decision wisely and a field which will give you better opportunities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?