28th June 2013, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

How can I take admission in IAS test?

i am nursha khatoon
A want to know that how can i get admission in ias test and where the ias admission form will available

20th April 2014, 08:59 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I take admission in IAS test?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am nursha khatoon
A want to know that how can i get admission in ias test and where the ias admission form will available
IAS stands for Indian Administration Service and this Entrance Examination conducted by Union Public Service Commission and IAS Entrance Examination is under Civil Service Examination.

To participate in this Entrance Examination the applicant need to satisfy the basic requirements like, Educational and age limit.

Graduation with pass mark from recognized university is the Minimum educational qualification to apply for IAS Entrance Examination.

Age of the applicant should be minimum 21 years to maximum 30 years and Upper age relaxation applicable for SC/ST candidates and obc candidates.

Basically, the selection procedure for this Entrance Examination is divided into three levels namely,

Civil Service Aptitude Test
Main Examination,
Personal Interview.

So, Please complete graduation course in order to participate in IAS Entrance Examination.

You may apply for this Entrance Examination in Online mode by visiting the official website of UPSC. The Notification and important details regarding the Examination published in Employment newspaper and Official website of UPSC.

For More Information please visit here :- http://www.upsc.gov.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?