23rd December 2012, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

How can I take admission in M.A after pursuing B.A?

sir,im pursuing b.a can get addmission in ima....please give me the details for the same

Related Questions:
  1. How can I take admission in M.A after pursuing B.A?
  2. How to get admission in MBA course while pursuing B.Com from DU?
  3. How can I get admission in PG course? I am pursuing b.Tech final semester
  4. How to take admission in DTU while pursuing diploma in final exam
  5. How to apply in government colleges while pursuing B.Com? Procedure for B.Ed admission? What is the fee structure?
  6. Can I take admission for LLB course being a candidate of pursuing final year of BCA?
  7. How to take admission in B.Tech in IP university? I am pursuing Polytechnic from Delhi -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Which all streams are available in MS related to Electronics & Instrumentation engineering at NUS, Singapore? Criteria and right time to get admission?
  9. Is VIT institute good for pursuing MCA? What is the criteria and details of admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Will I be able to get admission in top universities of US pursuing 2nd year of BE in Mechanical Engineering? Required procedure for this?
  11. What is the procedure to get admission for Ph.D in IITs? I am pursuing M.E Computers
  12. Should I take admission in CS while pursuing my degree in B.Com? Is it possible to manage degree and CS both at the same time?
  13. What should I do after pursuing MCA from PTU through correspondence? How to get admission in M.Tech?
  14. What is the percentage required to get admission in german universities? I am pursuing B.Tech final year mechanical engineering
  15. Information regarding M.A in English? I am pursuing B.Com
  16. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study B.Tech(ME) in IIT being a Diploma student? Procedure to apply? -- [New]
  17. Detailed information and eligibility to study MS in USA for MCA student?
  18. How to get admission in M.Tech? I am pursuing B.E final year in RGPV university
15th February 2013, 07:14 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I take admission in M.A after pursuing B.A?

You can have admission to M.A completing B.A. First of all, you should select the stream to pursue M.A. Then, send applications to the concerned institute that offers the course. Admissions will be done on the basis of written test. Certain institutes carry out admissions on the basis of qualifying exam marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?