19th August 2011, 05:22 PM
007salman007

How can the migration from correspondence to regular course in Delhi University be done? What is the eligibility criteria?

Migration from correspondence to regular course in delhi university. how it is done ? what is the eligibility?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility criteria for doing dual degree of Masters in French and PG diploma in french?
  2. Eligibility to study and fee expenses of correspondence MBA in Delhi University?
  3. Does IGNOU offers correspondence program in B.Ed? I have done BA from Madurai university
  4. Am I eligible to do M.Com in regular mode after completion of B.Com in correspondence?
  5. Am I eligible to study regular M.Com in DSE being a correspondence B.Com graduate of Delhi University? -- [New]
  6. Should I study correspondence LLM after completing Regular LLB course? Detailed eligibility to apply?
  7. Is it possible to do Law and Computer Science simultenously?
  8. What is the percentage required in degree or graduation to do B.Ed course?
  9. How could I do B.Ed after PG in Sociology? Entrance exams to be answered?
  10. Eligibility for B.Ed? Which are the affiliated colleges in Delhi/NCR for regular and correspondence?
  11. The courses offered by AMIETE in New Delhi is a correspondence or regular course?
  12. List of top colleges and universities in Delhi? What is the date, fee and eligibility criteria?
  13. How to take admission in B.ed through correspondence after passing B.A with 43.75% from DU?
  14. Procedure of B.Ed and how much percentage is required by the general category?
  15. How many colleges are there in India offering B.Com with CA?
  16. How to apply for B.Ed course in Government colleges? Procedure to get admission for this course? Fee structure for this course?
  17. Can i fill improvement forms after taking migration from Delhi University
  18. Is correspondence course considered to be equivalent to regular course? Degrees in which I can do correspondence?
22nd September 2011, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can the migration from correspondence to regular course in Delhi University be done? What is the eligibility criteria?

I am a bcom pass student of SOL delhi university. I have given a first year exams this year.I want migrate myself to regular. can i do this? if yes, then what is the procedure and eligibility? how and when should i apply.
24th September 2011, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can the migration from correspondence to regular course in Delhi University be done? What is the eligibility criteria?

What Percentage Required To Get Migrate From Coresspondce To Regualr To 2nd Year In B.com(hnrs)..?
10th November 2011, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

hello...i am a b.com student i sol....inspite of securing 86% in 12 th class.i din't took admission i regular colg for b.com...........M BIG STUPITIDY.....can u tell me what is the criteria to get migrated to regular collage...
21st November 2011, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

Can i Migrate b.com 2nd year of sol du to a ncweb or regular college?
25th February 2012, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

I am a b.a honors[pol. science] 1st year student . can i migrate 2nd year of sol to regular college
7th March 2012, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

i am a b.com pass 1st year student , can anyone tell me required percentage for migration sol to regular college in 2nd year.... plzzz reply......
26th March 2012, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

I have passed b.a 1st year from sol of du . now ,i want to take admission regular b.a 2nd year in any college of du . can i get admission ?
2nd April 2012, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

i am a b.com student in sol, i want the in 2nd year from sol to regular..Can u tell me what is the process n criteria?
15th April 2012, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

i am s b.com(pass) student in school of open learning,i want to migrate from sol to regular college,...plz tell me whats the process n criteria pls ssssssssssssssss
20th April 2012, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

i had passed b.com (hons) 1st yr from now i want to migrate to a regular........ plz tell me the procedure...
2nd June 2012, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

i m a student of b.com(pass) in 1st year, can i migrate to regular collage in second year.....plz tell me what is the process?
8th June 2012, 09:45 AM
Unregistered

minimum 50 % are required in 1st year (SOL) and NOC from SOL also......!!best of luck ....
8th June 2012, 09:46 AM
vika13

minimum 50% are required in 1st year (SOL) and NOC from SOL also......
best of luck.....;-)
14th June 2012, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

i m a student of b.com hon in1st year,can i migrate to regular college in 2nd year..??
19th June 2012, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

I am a bcom pass student of SOL delhi university(Ist Year) I want migrate myself to regular. can i do this? if yes, then what is the procedure and eligibility?
31st July 2012, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
it's not possible.............
23rd August 2012, 12:51 AM
Unregistered

can i migtate to correspondence from regular collage in 3rd year under delhi university????? plz rply as soon as possible.... it is very urgent......
11th September 2012, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

When should be applied
6th November 2012, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

i m b.com(h) student from sol and passed my 1st year with 48% .can i get migration to regular college
31st December 2012, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

i have passed b.a.programme 2nd year from s.o.l.how can i migrate from s.o.l.to the colleges of d.u.
3rd October 2013, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz answer this questions plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
17th December 2013, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

hi, iam pursuing eng hons from sol first year i want to transfer my admission in any regular college of du so is it possible??????????? rply me soon admin
6th February 2014, 01:29 AM
Unregistered

How can I migrate from sol to regular in du 2014 b.com honours?
Plzz help me
Wanna get admission in regular college
9th May 2014, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

Hii I am doing BA pass with maths from non clg du. Can I migrate from non clg to correspondence in 2nd year in du ?
13th June 2014, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

I'm bcom pass student of sol .in du I give 1yr exam this yr . Can I migrate from sol to regular in du.please answer to this question
13th June 2014, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

i am a 1 st year student of english honours......can i migrte from S.O.L to a regular college of delhi university.....and what is the procedure for that????
15th June 2014, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

I am a bcom pass student of SOL delhi
university. I have given second year
exams this year.I want migrate
myself to regular. can i do this? if
yes, then what is the procedure and
eligibility? how and when should i
apply.
30th June 2014, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

actully m late to get admission in regular but i want to take admission in regular but the last date for admission form is over wht can i do???????????
1st July 2014, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

I am a bcom pass student of SOL delhi
university. I have given second year
exams this year.I want migrate
myself to regular. can i do this? if
yes, then what is the procedure and
eligibility? how and when should i
apply.
9th August 2014, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

Hi i am 12th pass student i want to migrate correspondence to regular admission in b.a 1st year please help me
21st August 2014, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

How many eligibility want to need b.com(hon) and program student to addmission in regular college????
And second year student can also apply for regular collegs??
10th September 2014, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

hi I am 1st year student of SOL doing b.com(hons.) n i want to migrate to regular in 2nd year so plz tell me the required % so that i could work hard to reach to that eligibility plzz help me nd admin plz do answer.It's our future plz help us
21st January 2015, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

I m doing bcom from sol 1st year in second year I want to change irregular College can u pls tell me the required % and guidelines
16th February 2015, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

Hey I m doing ba pol science homers form sol its my first year n I wnt to continue my 2nd year from regular college from du only... is it possibl...???
9th March 2015, 12:28 AM
Unregistered

I m doing bcom (programs)from Sol I want admission in regular college for my second and third year..may I get it..pleeezzz tell the process or criteria what are the conditions, formalities,mmark and when to apply pleezz ans
10th April 2015, 07:24 AM
Unregistered

i am doing b.com correspondence from du and now want to get migrate in regular.what is the procedure? is ti possible?
22nd May 2015, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

I am doing bcom (h) from sol but I want to take admission in bcom(p) in regular collg first year...can take admission
27th May 2015, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

Hlo sir/mam pls help me I'm a correspondence student of b.com 1st year under panjab university nd now I wanna take admission in regular form so is thr anyone who will help me for dis pls
20th July 2015, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

How can I apply for migration after done 1 st year from Sol b.com(p).........and where I can go for know more about procedure of migration please tell
22nd August 2015, 11:45 PM
Unregistered

I am pursuing English Hons. (1st year) from Sol and have passed in all the subjects and Now can i migrate from SOL to non-college or regular college?
Is there any option plz tell me the criteria..
14th September 2015, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for migration after done 1 st year from Sol b.com(p).........and where I can go for know more about procedure of migration please tell
28th September 2015, 02:53 AM
Unregistered

I want to get migrated from correspondence to regular in bcom h 1st year how I can do this plzzz tell me
6th September 2016, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

Is this possible to migrate into regular college in the second year if I am doing ba hons in English from sol now?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?