19th December 2015, 01:12 AM
Unregistered

How a candidate who is not a domicile of Maharashtra can appear in MH-CET 2016?

I have no domicile of Maharashtra. So in such situation tell me that how can I get admission in mh cet 2016? My birth place is Rajasthan.

Related Questions:
  1. One who is not a domicile of Maharashtra can apply for MH-CET 2016?
  2. How can I change my son's Domicle by Choice to Domicile by Birth? How may I get the entire procedure for the same?
  3. How to get admission through CAP for engineering in Maharashtra on the basis of CET score?
  4. Is domicile compulsory to get admitted through CET?
  5. If a candidate is residing in Maharashtra for more than 15 years then is he eligible for MHT CET exam? Is it necessary to get the domicile certificate?
  6. CET forms for Maharashtra for Maharashtra domicile student, appeared 12th standard outside Maharashtra?
  7. Will I be eligible to appear in the Maharashtra CET(Engineering)? I have a domicile of Maharashtra
  8. Can I get domicile certificate to appear for MHT CET? I have passing my 10th and 12th standard from outside Maharashtra
  9. Whether I will be considered a Maharashtra State Candidate for MH CET engineering exam?
  10. B.Ed CET 2016 dates in Maharashtra
  11. What is the domicile eligibility for MH CET exam?
  12. Am I eligible for MH-PGD CET being a candidate having completed Graduation in BDS from Karnataka and a domicile of Maharashtra?
  13. Will I get Maharashtra domicile if I have done my schooling from outside Maharashtra?
  14. Eligibility criteria to apply for MHT-CET for MBA/MMS courses?
  15. Can I apply for MHT CET if I am not a domicile or 12th passed student of Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Students whose parents are not domicile of Maharashtra are not eligible for MHT-CET 2015?
  17. Diploma in Pharmacy 2nd year student can appear in MH CET 2016?
  18. What should I do to get a domicile certificate of Maharashtra?
19th December 2015, 04:45 PM
pariyo ki rani
Member+

Default Re: How a candidate who is not a domicile of Maharashtra can appear in MH-CET 2016?

No, you are not eligible for the MH-CET entrance exams if you do not have a domicile of Maharashtra.

Main eligibility for MH-CET is Maharashtra citizen.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?