4th April 2011, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

Can I get lateral entry to 2nd year MB after doing BBA? What is the criteria to get admission?

hi
i have completed my bba .can i get lateral entry to 2nd year MB?whar the criterions to get admission by this mode?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the differnece between MCA 3rd year course and lateral entry in 2nd year in MCA?
  2. Does colleges which comes under government category provide admission for diploma students in 2nd year through lateral entry?
  3. Colleges offering lateral entry directly into 2nd year of engineering? Does Jadavpur University offer lateral entry? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Which college to get admission for B.Tech lateral entry after completing Diploma?
  5. Possibility to study B.E from Anna university through lateral entry scheme after completing 2nd year of Diploma?
  6. How to get lateral entry admission in NIT after Diploma completion?
  7. Can I apply for IP university for admission in 2nd year through lateral entry? I am doing engineering first year from MD university
  8. How can i do B.E or B.Tech in AMu after doing diploma engineering?
  9. How to take admission in B.Tech lateral entry in 2nd year in Delhi or NCR
  10. Admission in 2nd year of B.Arch is possible after Diploma in Architecture?
  11. Eligibility to get Lateral Entry to study in MCA 2nd year? Details of fee and hostel charges?
  12. Can I get admission in any NIT through lateral entry? -- [New]
  13. What is the process for taking admission through Lateral Entry? I am pursuing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
  14. How much percent is required in Diploma course to get into lateral entry?
  15. How to join in computer science engineering after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  16. After completing diploma from Bangalore will I be allowed for lateral entry exam?
  17. Can I do B.E. course after completing B.Sc.?
  18. Can I take admission in B.Tech 2nd year through lateral entry?
4th April 2011, 06:54 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get lateral entry to 2nd year MB after doing BBA? What is the criteria to get admission?

There is no lateral entry for MBA course. You have to pursue both the year course. You will need to clear the entrance exam relevant to that institute. You can appear when you are in the final year too. Make sure to have good score so that you can join a good institute.
30th August 2011, 02:39 PM
raj125

Thumbs down Re: Can I get lateral entry to 2nd year MB after doing BBA? What is the criteria to get admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi
i have completed my bba .can i get lateral entry to 2nd year MB?whar the criterions to get admission by this mode?
]

As for as i know,there is no procedure for lateral entry. If you want to save your one year ,you can pursue PGDM from pgdm Colleges in Delh. But Mba is a master degree, so try to do mba from Top Business Schools in India.
30th August 2011, 05:54 PM
sanju38121

Default Re: Can I get lateral entry to 2nd year MB after doing BBA? What is the criteria to get admission?

sorry sir, in MBA after BBA there is no provision for the lateral entry. You have to join the MBA programme from first year.

All the best.
31st August 2011, 05:27 PM
saugata2008

I don't think there is any provision of such entry .

So you have to pass the BBA first only then you can take admission in MBA.

thank you
6th October 2011, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

Right now i am doing bba 1 year from sikkim manipal university and after completing my 1st year,i want to do 2nd year from indraprastha university..so is there any lateral entry in 2nd year for bba..wat r thetformalities..plz reply
27th January 2012, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

i have done 1.5 years of my degrees in malaysia ?
can i finish it off in kerala university or any other universitites ?? im currently doing bba .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?