8th May 2011, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

How to change college under B.E stream to Anna University Chennai?

I want to change collge under b.e. Stream to anna university chennai...what is the procedure

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission to study M.E. in Anna University, Chennai without TANCET?
  2. How to change to a college which is under Anna University of Madhurai? Is it possible to change during counseling?
  3. How can I change colleges under Anna University?
  4. How will I do CS through correspondence?
  5. Can I change my college during 2nd year of B.Tech(Anna University) to other college under same university?
  6. How to change name(remove surname ) in Anna university BE Certificate
  7. How to change my college? I am pursuing B.Tech(ECE, 2nd year) degree from a college under Anna University and want to go for another college under same university
  8. Is it possible to change to Anna University after doing B.E E&C?
  9. How to transfer the college after 1st year B.E from one college to another? Procedure to change the college through Anna University? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Is it possible to change the college under Anna University?
  11. Can I change my college under Anna University in case if I have an arrear?
  12. Which are the colleges in Tamilnadu offering M.E in Power System and engineering through distance education?
  13. Is it possible to change college in the 3rd year of B.Tech IT? How it can be done?
  14. What is the procedure to change the college in PG?
  15. List of Architecture colleges which are AICTE approved?
  16. Does Loyola College in Chennai come under Anna University? When to get the forms for BBA course in this Institute?
  17. Best college to do Bio medical engineering and IT at Coimbatore, Chennai(Affiliated to Anna University)?
  18. What is the procedure followed for doing Ph.D in Anna University, Chennai? How to get the guide to complete the course? -- [New]
8th June 2011, 10:37 AM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to change college under B.E stream to Anna University Chennai?

it is not so much easy to change college after one year of taking admission. but it is possible to change institution under the same university with difficulty.

to change college you should have good academic qualification. to change college first you have to contact with the college where you want to shift. they are ready to accept you or not. after that contact with the university. they will provide you the application form for change of college. fill up the application form with all details and submit it to the university. after processing your application form they may consider your application form or they may reject your application form.

if they permit to change your college then you have to take admission in the new college in second year. in the new college you have to pay all the admission fees and other fees. old institution will not return your admission fees. they will return only the caution money.

best of luck.
8th June 2011, 02:03 PM
tarunsingh40

Cool Re: How to change college under B.E stream to Anna University Chennai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to change collge under b.e. Stream to anna university chennai...what is the procedure
you can give the application to the councilors where your council have been done and all the best for your wish that you get admission
13th August 2011, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

I wish to change my stream in 2 yr, but igot admn thru single window system reply me sir
4th October 2011, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

i am studying 2nd year BE mechanical engineering in tirunelveli university.I have to change to chennai university.What is the procedure?
2nd February 2012, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

i have 3 arriar.how can i chenge college
15th February 2012, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

i am studying 1st year in an engineering college which is very strict and does not encourage us in other co curricular activities ,not even fest s are conducted how to change the college? i came through swc .
11th March 2012, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

i am studying 1st year under anna university chennai...i want 2 change the college without donation wat s the procedure????reply me soon....
17th April 2012, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

Is there any possibilities to get tranfer from an anna university affiliated institution to the autonomous for the second year?
5th August 2012, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

i am doing be second year in a college which is affilated to anna university due to my health problems i want to change to another college for next year (3rd year) whis is also affilated to anna university is this possible?
13th February 2013, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

is it possible to change college during 6th semester in anna university.
1st April 2013, 02:29 AM
Unregistered

I am studying first year in an engineering college(anna university affiliated). I wish to change it. got in to college through counselling. cleared my first semester with the gpa of 6.7. please kindly some one help me...
4th May 2013, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

am studyng in karur kumaraswamy(autonomus) i want to move to clge in chennai which is under anna university what is the procedure?
19th September 2013, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

i get college through managment quotta which is affiliated to anna university, but i want to change collge under anna university after 1st year.
so is their any possibillities to change college....??
plz help me
Ankit Yadav
11th May 2014, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

I am a first year b.e Anna university regular student. Is there any possibility to change from regular to correspondence education continuing second year in the university
16th May 2014, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

can i have change to mit campus in 3rd year chennai,l got 196.25cutoff in 12th .
3rd April 2016, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

Am studying 2nd year .is it possible to continue my studies from 3rd year in correspondance .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?