8th July 2015, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

How to change name spelling in SSLC marks card?

How to change name spelling in SSLC marks card?

11th July 2015, 06:46 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to change name spelling in SSLC marks card?

There is a particular procedure which you need to follow strictly. All the steps have been listed below. Kindly take a note of them and then it would become easy for you to change the incorrect name in the SSLC card.

-Contact to the principal of you school and inform the school authorities about the problem.

- The school authorities will contact the above authorities if needed and will arrange an application form for you.

- Just arrange the different documents and fill up the form with all the necessary details.

- The form will be forwarded and then the rest of the procedure to change the name's spelling or whatever is the error will be carried out.
28th October 2015, 10:39 AM
Unregistered

What is duration of this process , Can u please give the details of that. I have to change my name and apply to passport for my employment purpose. Where i dont have much time
some where i read it will take 1 year basically.

Please help out. MY DOB :- Dec-09-1988, and rather than SSLC can i go with PUC where i have my name and my parents name given correctly.

Thanks in advance
6th May 2019, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my SSLC exam in the year 2001, but there is spelling mistake of father name how can I get corrected SSLC marks card
16th December 2020, 07:52 AM
Unregistered

Sir I am completed 10th. In that marks card my name is Sivaranjani but my name in adhar card ration card and others are shivaranjini how can I change my name
7th October 2021, 01:03 AM
Unregistered

How can i change my initial, it is the school mistake, how can i please reply?
10th October 2021, 12:47 AM
Shamaila parween

You have to follow some steps.kindly take a note it will easy to change name spelling in SSLC card
These are some point you get help from this.
*Contact to the principal of your school and inform the school authorities about the problem.

* The school authorities will contact the above authorities if needed and will arrange an application form for you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?