18th May 2011, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

What should I do in order to become an Income Tax officer after completing M.Com 1, GDCA and Diploma in Finance Management?

Hello I am completed M-com1 ,GDCA & Diploma in finance management Now i am working as an Accountant . I want to know what to do for being Income Tax officer

Related Questions:
  1. Steps to be taken to become a Sales Tax or Income Tax Officer?
  2. What should I study further after completing 12th to become an Income Tax Officer?
  3. How to become an income tax officer after completing B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What steps should be taken after BBM in order to become a Sales tax or Income tax officer?
  5. How to apply for a government job in finance sector like income tax officer,sales tax officer?
  6. Eligibility to become Income Tax Officer after B.Com and CS professional programme?
  7. Can I get job in Corporate Accounting, Auditing, Business Finance and Income Tax Department after completing Diploma in Finance & Accounting on Graduation basis?
  8. Difference between Syllabus of Income Tax Officer and Sales Tax Officer? From where do I need to start the preparation?
  9. How to become an income tax officer after completing bachelors degree?
  10. How to get Income Tax Officer job? -- [New]
  11. Details of becoming Income tax officer for physically challenged student after B.Com?
  12. Procedure to become Income Tax Officer being a final year student of M.Com course?
  13. Whether B.Sc(IT) pursuing candidate is eligible to apply for Income Tax Officer entrance exam?
  14. Information regarding Entrance Exam and Procedure to become Income Tax Officer?
  15. How to take profession of Income Tax officer after pursuing CA?
  16. Procedure of exams for Income Tax Assistant, Income Tax Inspector and Income Tax Officer? When the exams will be held?
  17. Details of syllabus, model question papers and books to become Income tax officer?
  18. How to become an income tax officer after completing M.A B.Com? What is the procedure?
12th September 2011, 05:08 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do in order to become an Income Tax officer after completing M.Com 1, GDCA and Diploma in Finance Management?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello I am completed M-com1 ,GDCA & Diploma in finance management Now i am working as an Accountant . I want to know what to do for being Income Tax officer
Hello friend,
To become an Income Tax Officer, you will have to write and qualify the Combined Graduate Level Examination.
The examination is conducted by Staff Selection Commission.
Since you are a graduate, you are qualified for the exam but apart from educational qualification, you must fulfill the eligibility criteria for age.
The minimum eligible age is 18 years.
The maximum age limit is 27 years.

For further information, refer to the official website of SSC.
25th January 2012, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I do in order to become an Income Tax officer after completing M.Com 1, GDCA and Diploma in Finance Management?

I AM FAIL INLAST YEAR TY BCOM THAN I HAVE GO REVALUATION AND THAN I HAVE PASS IN REVALUATION BUT RIGHT NOW I HAVE NOT GIVEN MY RESULT FROM COLLEG BUT I HAVE NET RESULT.
14th November 2014, 03:55 AM
Unregistered

Sir I have passed GDCA EXAM 2014 in second attempt now what are the condition & procedures forobtaining Auditors post pl. explain sir.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?